Comics Collection SiteRip Adult Comics Club Collection [2022-11-26] [Melkor Mancin]

David@321

Nov 17, 2017
@David@321 Try 7zip. It's free and open source. I just right clicked on the zip.001 file and selected "extract to.."
Another thing you can try is switch the numbers and zip in the filename like xxx.001.zip. You may need to upgrade winrar to winwar 5. I deleted winrar since it kept asking me to upgrade and I only have limited use of the program. Why not get a free program that doesn't limit?
7zip says unavailable data and i have 5.3 Rar. So i dont know what to do...

Infinity King

Live Like A King
Dec 6, 2017
Is there a way to upload those on mega?

thanks
I agree it would be great if you could add a Mega/Google link :D
If not thanks for the upload anyways (but I likely will not get to enjoy it).
would totally grab this if it was on a better dl site like mega or nopy
Yeah yeah
its Hard for me to upload one by file host when file size is this big.
Thats why I upload in a multiupload site which r supports f95's 3host.
That works for me.
I know mega is good.
But also some friends ask for another link because mega doesn't work with DOWNLOAD MANAGER.

MAY GOD BLESS YOUR SOUL, I FUCKING LOVE YOU
Melkor Mancin? SiteRip?? Updated???

THANK YOU!
Why are there complaints about download links is beyond me, openload works at high speed, allows resume and multiple connections.

Thanks for the upload.
Thanks & WC

Mercer

Jun 6, 2017
Why are there complaints about download links is beyond me, openload works at high speed, allows resume and multiple connections.

Thanks for the upload.
Openloads only been downloading at 20kbs to 70kbs for me, I understand it may not be the same for others and the other two links download at the same range of speeds, I agree people shouldn't complain but asking for a link that people trust and know to download at higher speeds (Mega) than other links is perfectly reasonable, them getting that link is of course entirely up to the uploader though.

Reactions: depechedNode

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
When you first see Manga type artwork and read it right to left, only to realise it's western style art with a Manga flavour and it's all written left to right. My brain hurts.

pcg50

Jul 3, 2017
01_1524048248076.png 03_2.jpg i think the last one isn't included , this one currently gettting a copy on mega nz , it will take time with my shitty internet