4.20 star(s) 53 Votes

adree1000

May 4, 2017
Dexter250 did some alternative packs, they can be found in the first post (OP), check "Additional Info".

Please check the Wiki:
You may get Nut and Nephthys, depending on your dialogue. If you have one and missing the other you may restart, use an older save or mess with sugarcube variables in browser console

You need the basic package (1.9) + the elven update (just copy everything in the basic package) and the actual (modded) player. Just throw everything together.

Or please give more details about your problem.

As far as I can see the sheepcow is intended since I met her in game. Still possible Beorn dropped some older content... maybe accidentally
Thanks Just needed to reconfirm :)

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Well, i checked again about the Field Encounters. The encounters with pregnant cow girls are still there, I just forgot you need a minimum number of wild cows to get them.

Just @Beornwahl, I also found this:
<<button "Let her be">>
<<if random(1, 100) gte 70>>
<<set $SheepCowNumber -= 1>>
<</if>>

Not sure if refusing to breed the SheepCow should kill her / one of her offsprings ?!

I really like the option to just walk away but I was a bit surprised it may kill her? Maybe it would more transparent to tell players about consequences, like she will probably (30%) commit suicide if you refuse to calm her depressions... ? :eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: adree1000

MontyPython85

Jul 2, 2017
I've been looking at the folder structure inside img Folder (Specifically inside People > Human > Girls) and, I don't know if this has been discussed before but, whatever happened to the FF. locations: CAVES, ISLANDS, RIVERS, TEMPLES & VALLEYS? Don't know if it was a shift in direction, but I'm just curious... Thanks!

trythisone

Nov 1, 2017
I've been looking at the folder structure inside img Folder (Specifically inside People > Human > Girls) and, I don't know if this has been discussed before but, whatever happened to the FF. locations: CAVES, ISLANDS, RIVERS, TEMPLES & VALLEYS? Don't know if it was a shift in direction, but I'm just curious... Thanks!
I'm not sure what your asking. Those sub folders still exists inside the girls folder.

Southron

Jun 7, 2017
I'm not sure what your asking. Those sub folders still exists inside the girls folder.
I believe they're wondering why those Matriarchs have associated locations that aren't actually in the game, eg Islands, but are found in the different existing ones, eg Mountains.

Most of them have an association with the location they are listed under in some way, and I believe it's pretty much just a weird side-effect from how they were added to the game, but it is a little confusing to have of the half of the girls files are named after actual in-game locations and half aren't.

Reactions: MontyPython85

Epadder

Programmer
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2016
There are multiple Matriarchs per area in game, the file structure is used to separate out the offspring of those characters into a different folder despite that exact area not existing in the game. I assume it helps to simplify the code, the file names are also the same between offspring of different Matriarchs and only the folder is different.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
@Epaddder been faster, just to add some more info:

Each region eg fields started with 1 matriarch and the girls-pic-folder was named according to that (eg fields). Than @Beornwahl freaked out a bit... got franzy... errr... whatever, he doubled the number and made an extra folder for each one, the probably more useable option.

Also he decided to give them some more lore friendly names like cave (you find Venus in a cave), and so on. A bit a pity the lore friendly names are only relevant in the code though :D but, I'm quite sure this game may evolve even further after the final bossfight :D so there is always hope.

Epadder

Programmer
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2016
For a fresh install you need Main, 1.9, 2.0, and the 2.2 player-file on the first post.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
for people who want to know: i just finished the first girl of the jungle patch. with 13 additional girls i could implement i guess i'm prepared. if nothing goes wrong i guess i will be done in a week or two, depending on my mood and headaches.

if beorn (or should i call him, boern now? xD) decides to change to a better video format than gif (mp4 and alike), fear not, i have almost all gifs also stored as mp4 with max fps. so i can pump 'em out in an instant for ya to replace the old files.

Reactions: Hoostevall

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Anybody figure out how find the elves
You need to rebuild the ruins near the camp, Sphinx will tell you what to do.

for people who want to know: i just finished the first girl of the jungle patch. with 13 additional girls i could implement i guess i'm prepared. if nothing goes wrong i guess i will be done in a week or two, depending on my mood and headaches.
Looks like you should get a beer too. :D Looking forward to it.

Reactions: Daxter250

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
Which area contains the two pillars, for the blue haired elf girl's quest?
----edit-----
Nevermind I found it lol

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
I can't seem to find the pillars
I can't seem to find the password to the sanctuary.
You can't find the pillars until you begin the quest Luthien gives you (she is the blue haired elven matriarch) and you won't find her until you have entered the sanctuary as for the password to that think of a certain scene in lord of the rings and the password to enter Moria.

Dec 25, 2017
You can't find the pillars until you begin the quest Luthien gives you (she is the blue haired elven matriarch) and you won't find her until you have entered the sanctuary as for the password to that think of a certain scene in lord of the rings and the password to enter Moria.
I freaking knew it! I had a feeling but I couldn't be sure. Thank you.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I've always wondered, why would Dwarves use an Elvish word for their secret door? Wouldn't using the Dwarfish word for friend make more sense.

4.20 star(s) 53 Votes