lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
I had the -0.7.0- version, Do I have to download the whole game again to access the 1.0 ? Will I lose my saves :p ?

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Apparently I played poorly. All of my routes led me to no opening of scenes that are in the Gallery. Walkthrough, show me the error of my ways!

Bob NewHeart

Jun 29, 2018

View attachment 118855
Overview:

The story centers around you, a middle-aged man with a background in cryptocurrency trading, telling the story of how you met a girl named Megan during a life changing day. Megan is a young aspiring actress down on her luck and in desperate need for help. Will, you be there for her when she needs it the most and help her turn the tide? Will you be able to win her heart?

Updated: 2018/12/10
Developer/Publisher: DrPinkCake - l
Censorship: None
Version: v1.0.0 Extras
Language: English
Fan Art Thread:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Gameplay:

"Extras" includes additional animations and renders.
Download:
PC:
- - - -
Mac: - -
PC Crunched:
- -
Android:
- -

Walkthrough(v1.0.0):
Others: Fan Signature: - Fan avatars:

View attachment 149711 View attachment 149712 View attachment 149713 View attachment 149714 View attachment 149715 View attachment 149716 View attachment 149718 View attachment 149719 View attachment 149720
View attachment 149721 View attachment 149722 View attachment 149723 View attachment 149724 View attachment 149725 View attachment 149726 View attachment 149727 View attachment 149728 View attachment 149729
That was so good. Loved the ending. Great writing. You really got involved in the characters.

Good job :)

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Wait... So actually there IS a ending with Ana? Then my previous statement is still valid!
Okay hold up - I think you're being confused by others due to there being two distinctly different points in story and it's getting jumbled.

I believe the scene that was missing in that other person's post which led to your inquiry...

I will put the info in the spoiler so that you can choose not to learn if you don't want to -

Yes there is an Ana ending - but are you missing out in a sex scene with Ana?

Obtaining Ana's Ending

Reactions: Endrju and Enyos

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
hi guys if someone got a save game 4 all scenes about this beautiful game share it with us .

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
The 8muses forum is constantly being spammed by uploads to bullshit sites like this and the uploaders there even brag about getting paid for it.
You might as well try to monetise it, if you're going to upload to such terrible sites. There will always be some people who have no better options.
If you just use a shitty upload site that doesn't even pay you money (or coins) then you're doing it wrong.
Thanks. I don't mind supporting our uploaders, but FILESCDN is a real pain in the ass to use. And you're right about FILESUPLOAD. I am using it, as we speak, but it takes 6 hours to download the game. So I was like "WTF?!". Maybe I'll give FILESCDN another try.
There's a difference between a shitty host and an overloaded host.

If you have a 1Gbps port, and 100 people are trying to download it at once, the users will only have ~1.25MB/s each. Now, instead of 100 people imagine 1000s of people. This is why file host speeds always suck when a game is first released, everyone is trying to download it at once and the file hosts don't have enough bandwidth available.

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
I think everyone is waiting on the saves. I saw the good ending with megan and the awful ending with melissa. Awesome game! Definitely one of the best. Now whose going to be our hero and upload those saves?

4.60 star(s) 802 Votes