Malkav

May 28, 2017
Aaah, I can't believe the only ending I didn't have prepared was one where I was faithful to Meghan lol....

Great game, Liam still best girl

Reactions: Kostyurik

Mpgh

Mar 29, 2018
Damn this game is awesome, haha... I just love that sense of humour you put in there, I didn't even finish it yet and love it already, great job!

Reactions: RereiRaRerena

KakashiRei

Apr 13, 2018
I will be create true ending for this game and post soon. Read through the dialogue and look at the image make scene kind off track. It was confusing and feeling sorry about the story. The story was jumping around and have no direction. If it just focus on only sex and adult theme, then is good game.

rookiecard420

Mar 6, 2018
What a masterpiece!
Just finished Melissa path without using the walkthrough, I kinda wanted both though, lmao. Gotta try different path and possibilities on my next playthrough

Anyway, I'm playing on android device, did there is a way to scroll up & down at the gallery section, even the "return" button kinda merged in to the one of the episode title scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TreyfromKansas

Jul 11, 2018
I had an interesting reaction to this game. While I loved the game and was really impressed by the friendship with Liam, I didn't care for the female characters who got most of the attention.

Megan didn't seem real to me. She seemed really naive at best and then in several instances, she was just a complete pushover. The whole build up to court her was tedious and I felt absolutely nothing for her.

I liked Melissa much better, but her close friendship with Megan made it strange to pursue her - especially since you were basically forced in the beginning to progress along with Megan.

Rena was interesting, but she was too far on the outside of the story to really get attached to her.

LOL - and, the strangest part of my take on this game - the female character who made the strongest impression on me was Leah when she was helping me recover at the beginning of the game. I really felt like she was on my side in that first chapter. Then - after that, the game takes such an extreme shift on her (culminating in the one ending which I won't spoil).

Overall though, I loved this game. I just wish that we could have stuck with the Leah we saw in the first chapter.

Roido

Jul 29, 2018
That one save file that you keep on loading over and over again cause Missy is just so beautiful in her dress and the music was just perfect for the scene. Gets me everytime :cry:

Reactions: aaroncarter

Banshee647

Oct 29, 2017
Just finished my playthrough of the last chapter (Rena end) and I have to say this by far has been one of the best endings to a vn on this site. A lot of developers-writers could take a page out of dr pinkcake's book on this (looking at you daniels k.!)

sotorojo

Jul 18, 2018
First time through I got the good Megan ending. Second time through I got the good Melissa ending.
I noticed that all the parts that were shared with the other game "Retrieving the past" were stripped out in this latest release.

lalin

Nov 11, 2018
does anyone know how to unlock ep 6 gallery. I have two of them with melissa, but the third one I haven't been able to reach it. any suggestion?

4.60 star(s) 802 Votes