JeffTheGreat

Apr 5, 2018
first time commenting on this site. i feel like this deserves my first post here. i've downloaded and played a lot of VNs, both Japanese and English. this is the only one that legit confused my boner lol. but in all seriousness, this VN had such a great story from beginning to end. honestly near tears on most parts. the path for every girl was a different experience (Melissa still for me is best girl). and finally, i've always wanted a black friend. this VN just fulfilled that: i genuinely felt i had a black friend i really cared about. i thought there was gonna be an ending where Liam was gonna die but i guess that's gonna break the MC too much. all in all, great VN. probably one of the best i've played in a while. good job, DrPinkCake.
Welcome Bro

I Recommend This Games

Not Complete

Complete

Reactions: dicktucker

johnbords8877

Jul 31, 2018
just finished 2nd playthrough. gonna go through and try for the rena ending many are mentioning.
while i thought it went a little over the top with the fire and all. seeing melissa's dad (stepdad) i
forget what he was. but anyways seeing him get shot in the head i was like EFFF yeah lol bout time
someone put a stop to that A$$hat. and while it' of course is a work of fiction i like how the leah
thing played out near the end. you never really do know someone for sure at times and even turning
someone down nicely can turn around and bite you in the a$$.

and if the next VN he does is as good as this one i'll definitely be happy again.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Can someone tell me how on earth you can download this game using ? Nothing happens after I click on the download button, except that I get bombarded with commercial ads that tell me to install extensions to my browser. Drives me nuts, really. :mad: Thanks for the help!
Looks like I am very lucky to have an antivirus that has blocked filescdn and this tells me why.

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
Ana's ending I believe, she has one too, believe it or not, haha.
WOW, this literally never cross my mind, hahaha, did someone actually chose that ending, willingly? hahahahahah

But i shouldn't be surprised since all that love for NTR recently (OH NO! I said it! The cursed word! Run to the mountains, the cucks are coming, we still have time).

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
WOW, this literally never cross my mind, hahaha, did someone actually chose that ending, willingly? hahahahahah

But i shouldn't be surprised since all that love for NTR recently (OH NO! I said it! The cursed word! Run to the mountains, the cucks are coming, we still have time).
:ROFLMAO:

SSWorldMaker

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
What a wonderful game, I have really enjoy finish him 3 times.
I laughed and cried and I liked...

Team Melissa for me ! Brunette whith green eye are my weekness.

Thank you to the developer

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Serious? fire house ruin all story and lovely...Was hope threesome with Megan and Melissa !!

Good start but bad end..well as all always says..Such is games. :cry:

R3dHand

Jun 23, 2017
just finished the game. Tbh i'm speechless :) Beautiful story, beautiful characters. What a perfect game. Congrats @DrPinkCake. You did a great job. Can't stop smiling haha :) And can someone tell me, what is the name of the Song in the Outro? ^^

!!Awesome game!!!

4.60 star(s) 802 Votes