sutairs

Apr 22, 2018
Damn that ending, I really wanted to save them both. No more future threesome with M and M, I guess.
Also, is there a way for Rena not to reject me in the end?

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
heard so many conflicting opinions. is this game any good?
As one of the detractors from the last episode, the game is very good. Most of the time. Even with the issues mentioned the character work is some of the best, if not THE best in the space and the girls are great for the most part... and the art is clean and consistent. Story wise some, such as myself, feel he's driving north on the south expressway right now... but that doesn't mean one shouldn't check out the game. Some people absolutely LOVE where everything has gone, you might be one of them. Even if you don't... there is a lot of good stuff here.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Game is good, story keeps getting more and more dramatic with random stupid shit that come out of nowhere and that make it in turn more and more boring and if it keeps going it will probably stop being good.

But right now, yeah, check it out.

Reactions: IndigoHawk

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
The awkward part of the game for me is that Megan seems (to me) to be the least attractive and least interesting of all the females. But so far it has felt like the story is pushing me into a relationship with her I don't really want. Melissa is both more wildly fun, and more in need of a hero. Leah is more age-appropriate, grown up, and unreservedly interested. But to pursue either of those, I have to 'cheat' on someone when obviously the MC hates the entire concept of cheating (based on backstory).

Seriously, it feels a bit as if the author had just decided that Megan was something irresistible as a given, and thus didn't write anything into the game that makes her so. Meanwhile, because in the author's head Megan is so irresistible he made the other options very very appealing, but actually wrote that in and did the graphics to match. The problem though is that it hasn't (for me) created a tough choice, just one that doesn't seem to be in the game - just help Megan as a friend and not find her that attractive. I'd like a clear 'Best Friends' path to be available and clear, which could then either be kept platonic, or spiced up with a choice to risk becoming friends with benefits.

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
The awkward part of the game for me is that Megan seems (to me) to be the least attractive and least interesting of all the females. But so far it has felt like the story is pushing me into a relationship with her I don't really want. Melissa is both more wildly fun, and more in need of a hero. Leah is more age-appropriate, grown up, and unreservedly interested. But to pursue either of those, I have to 'cheat' on someone when obviously the MC hates the entire concept of cheating (based on backstory).

Seriously, it feels a bit as if the author had just decided that Megan was something irresistible as a given, and thus didn't write anything into the game that makes her so. Meanwhile, because in the author's head Megan is so irresistible he made the other options very very appealing, but actually wrote that in and did the graphics to match. The problem though is that it hasn't (for me) created a tough choice, just one that doesn't seem to be in the game - just help Megan as a friend and not find her that attractive. I'd like a clear 'Best Friends' path to be available and clear, which could then either be kept platonic, or spiced up with a choice to risk becoming friends with benefits.
Part of the reason for all of the Megan-centric story, is that none of this (aside from Liam) would have happened if it wasn't for her. She is at once, a curse and a blessing.

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
The conflicting reviews are born from passion. The reason so many are spiteful at the moment is because the story has you invested into the characters and attachments are grown with developing story line. There are plot twists which are beyond your control, so people retaliate in anger or lament in sorrow. It is very well writ and definitely worth a try.

Reactions: volto

Xzar

May 12, 2017

I usually play this games like if I am the MC, and I agree with you.

Megan is nice, she is the classic "girl next door", the tipical charatcter to be married. Unfortunatly, she is missing something to become interesting. I don't like the fact I am obliged to date with her, even if I choose all the bad aswer to her.

Melissa is my favorite girl, because she is beautiful, wild and seh needs a knight in the shining armor. She appears cold and unexpert in dating situations, but she can improves and become sweet.

Rena is hot, but I personally dislikes that type of girls: pessimistics, profiteers and bitches with their friends. Obviously I tried her route, but I dislike the man I became following her path.

I don't consider Leah, beacuse at the momenti she is just a "meet and fuck" girl.

I love the game, because it's a mix of a good novel and some nude hot girls. I made a lot of laughs with Liam and it is natural to become his friend.

I hope the story continues with this mix of good novel and hot stuff.
And for sure i hope Liam will wins his battle with the cancer with his new girlfirend Rena at his side. I hope in a good ending at least in a visual novel.

volto

Aug 22, 2017
I usually play this games like if I am the MC, and I agree with you.

Megan is nice, she is the classi "girl next door", the tipical charatcter to be married. I don't like the fact I am obliged to date with her, even if I choose all the bad aswer to her.

Melissa is my favorite girl, because she is beautiful, wild and seh needs a knight in the shining armor. She appears cold and unexpert in dating situations, ma she can improves and become sweet.

Rena is hot, but I personally dislikes that type of girls: pessimistics, profiteers and bitches with their friends. Obviously I tried her route, but I dislike the man I became following her path.

I don't consider Leah, beacuse at the momenti she is just a "meet and fuck" girl.

I love the game, because it's a mix of a good novel and some nude hot girls. I made a lot of laughs with Liam and it is natural to become his friend.

I hope the story continues with this mix of good novel and hot stuff.
And for sure i hope Liam will wins his battle with the cancer with his new girlfirend Rena at his side. I hope in a good ending at least in a visual novel.
I didn't even know it was possible for Rena and Liam to get together until I saw a pic of them at the concert.

Rhofiac

Jun 13, 2017
The hell, man.. Why does this have to end!?

This is, by far, my favorite game of all.

Here's why. I came for them boobies and sexy times but I seriously went "WTF, nooo" when Liam storyline came up, and the fact that I had to choose only 1 out of 3 female character with such convoluted and full of emotions.

Liam, sorry my man, for this cumslut friend of yours can't even understand what you're going through.

I suggested Rena to accept Liam so that's one happy ending, I guess.

I chose to save Melissa, thus killing Megan. Poor girl. She was having her moments of fame with all her acting jobs and shit. But Melissa was broken inside.

Leah, I'm sorry girl but you're just a sextoy. So are you, Hedwig and syphillis gonorrhea girl.

Fuck, man! Please continue or at least prolong the storyline, O great creator PinkCake.

27/10 would play again.

Reactions: Rokohn and Enyos

Rhofiac

Jun 13, 2017
Never actually liked a male character in these types of game (except the MC) but damn, Liam. His storyline seriously broke my heart. I just don't care anymore about them sexy times, just trying to make Liam's life worthwhile. An emotional adult game? No one told me that the 'adult' part was dealing with the pain of a grieving friend!

4.60 star(s) 805 Votes