• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
In all seriousness I haven’t actually played the game through trying to keep the Leah part open ( ok that sounds a bit inappropriate ;) )
Same here, lol. She's so open and freaky that it scared me away the first time I even started down her path.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I see. I just expected the revelation that Megan's first sexual partner was actually him the whole time... which is why she was so hesitant to jump into sex. Because I mean what's left to add at this point other than abusive incest? But I suppose both of those can be true.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
I see. I just expected the revelation that Megan's first sexual partner was actually him the whole time... which is why she was so hesitant to jump into sex. Because I mean what's left to add at this point other than abusive incest? But I suppose both of those can be true.
Oh God, no. Not that.

Besides, I think Telemundo has the copyright to that story.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Welp, since I am reading what people is saying because I have never been one to give a fuck about spilers, and by what I am reading I know that I am gonna get pissed, I will come back when I end the current update, most likely indeed pissed.

All the melodramatic shit was already getting a little heavy since, I would say, the party in the cabin. Before that everything was a lot more enjoyable with some shocks here and there to give the story more hook.

EDIT: After finishing the last update, I gotta say it was actually worse than expected. I am not even mad, it was so stupid and forced that it was even kind of funny. There was absolutely no need for that amount of missery and drama.

bonghits420

Writer and pendejo
Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
Peter is my favorite character. Liam is a dummy. All joking aside this is a great game.

Aqqh

Jul 12, 2017
Honestly what I was hoping the most is triangle ending with some lesbian accents.
Now it's gonna be a grief and guilt drama instead...

No idea how is that supposed to be any fun.

4.60 star(s) 802 Votes