raulz0r

Dec 3, 2017
Wow this game has so many twists when you think it will go into a direction...nope...twist mofo...

BTW: Can anyone post the song at the end scene?

artichoke1979

Aug 18, 2018
Okayy WTF was that cliffhanger ending...!!!

I'm going back to Rena (I don't know how yet, but I'll), unless in chapter 7 Megan has her ponytails back or else I'll just let her die, she was just too cute with them. Melissa is hot and has a beautiful face but too many Daddy issues so maybe I'll let her die too.

On a serious note, great CG, the female characters are all gorgeous and are not all out from the same DAZ template. Love the story, love the humor. Very impatient for CH 7.

Great Job.

PHANTOM44

Sep 6, 2018
I think a lot of what will happen - in the next update will depend on the choices that players have already made ( just now they’re locked in - Megan ,Melissa,Rena are the main love interests with possibly Leah making a comeback ) - if you chose Megan and Melissa ( you’ll save them - continuing acting lessons with Megan in Hollywood? ) if you choose only Megan or only Melissa ( her friend will die ) - if Megan dies;no need for Hollywood - if you didn’t choose either ( choosing Rena ) Melissa and Megan might die ( you continue acting lessons with Rena ) either Pete or Ana will do time for attempted murder ( or murder - also dependent on who dies ; Pete for Melissa,Ana for Megan or both ) If Rena is chosen - MC will wake up in hospital again to bad news and a blowjob from Leah - and will meet up with Rena’s uncle - who has handled Dick ( lol sorry ;) ) Btw in the game - I play as Steve Rogers - i’m saving everyone :)

Reactions: Enyos

Griseld

Mar 3, 2018
I join to the players who request another end to Chapter6. Game was promising a wonderful threesome for the Main characters... not to ruin totally the story with such a bad ending. I will quit the game also if this will not be changed.

DarkenDragon

Aug 30, 2018
so i've played through with a few different variants to try to get all the scenes in the gallery but I am stuck on the very last one. I had thought it would be unlocked if you were truly faithful with megan throughout the entire story, but it didnt seem to unlock.

i've looked through the walkthrough and if the scenes are in chronological order, it should be after the second last scene, but there is no mention of a gallery scene being unlocked. am I missing something? can someone post the requirements needed to obtain it? im so lost.

PHANTOM44

Sep 6, 2018
so i've played through with a few different variants to try to get all the scenes in the gallery but I am stuck on the very last one. I had thought it would be unlocked if you were truly faithful with megan throughout the entire story, but it didnt seem to unlock.

i've looked through the walkthrough and if the scenes are in chronological order, it should be after the second last scene, but there is no mention of a gallery scene being unlocked. am I missing something? can someone post the requirements needed to obtain it? im so lost.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PHANTOM44

Sep 6, 2018
I join to the players who request another end to Chapter6. Game was promising a wonderful threesome for the Main characters... not to ruin totally the story with such a bad ending. I will quit the game also if this will not be changed.
The story has been written my friend - he’s not changing it ( although we haven’t actually seen anyone die yet ) - I trust his judgment

Schori123

Dec 8, 2017
As for the Rena, I still feel sorry that I had to let her go but getting her and our good old goof ball together really made me feel all warm and fuzzy. :happyblush Not to mention, there just wasn't a way for having both her and Melissa without being a complete dick.
Same feelings here, Liam gets also a bit of love! Which made me very happy :extremelyhappy: for that I knew, it was a good choice in not chasing Rena.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
This question has bothered me for a while. What does Melissa do for a living? I don't remember her ever going to work. I know she hasn't since she moved in with the MC and Megan, which was the last Friday. Is there an answer that I missed?

Rokohn

Jan 26, 2018
Man... So many feels on this last chapter haha.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyone, thanks for the update. Really like games like this, that are not just sex simulators with a trash story.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
sure, here is the link, postet it some time ago

Thanks mate, appreciate it.
Must've missed that one.

Now to find out how and then re-play to get that Rena scene. Now where's my WT ? :)

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
I'm having trouble downloading the latest version, in that it seems to be taking HOURS to download. I've tried every link, but they're all the same, and it's frustrating

maeu90

Jan 28, 2018
i don't want to choose between my two little gitls !! I want to save both of them from the fire ! Or i get burned too.

The whole game is waay to saad for wankin… Everytime when i'm getting horny, the next scene let me crying like a baby and the boner's gone.

But the graphics are really nice, and the girls too.

4.60 star(s) 802 Votes