• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 77 Votes

abcde

Apr 30, 2017
So he Had a rough accident last month, what about earlier months?! atleast 4 month silence.
That's the thing with excuses like this who even knows if he's telling the truth he could be lying like you said what about the earlier months he hasn't posted anything in his patreon since may in my opinion this is just bullshit and he's probably lying i mean just check his patreon post everybody telling him to get well and wishing him the best meanwhile nobody on patreon asking where's he's been the other months before just like that most people forget because of the accident justification probably just been spending all the money on a long vacation now needs more money so he cooked up the bullshit story loads of people will feel bad for him and give him more money.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
That's the thing with excuses like this who even knows if he's telling the truth he could be lying like you said what about the earlier months he hasn't posted anything in his patreon since may in my opinion this is just bullshit and he's probably lying i mean just check his patreon post everybody telling him to get well and wishing him the best meanwhile nobody on patreon asking where's he's been the other months before just like that most people forget because of the accident justification probably just been spending all the money on a long vacation now needs more money so he cooked up the bullshit story loads of people will feel bad for him and give him more money.
I agree that this smells like bs but I'm not sure whether I'm interpreting "long vacation" correctly here. Do you mean he's just fucking around doing nothing with his life or he's just using the money from Patreon as "fun money" while working full-time? In both cases, he's indeed probably just fucking around with the money but the former seems kind of unrealistic. About $460/month wouldn't even cover rent depending on where he lives in the world. Then again, if he straight-up quit his job then moved somewhere with a low cost of living ... that "long vacation" is actually probably doable.

Wildehilde

Dec 3, 2020
I agree that this smells like bs but I'm not sure whether I'm interpreting "long vacation" correctly here. Do you mean he's just fucking around doing nothing with his life or he's just using the money from Patreon as "fun money" while working full-time? In both cases, he's indeed probably just fucking around with the money but the former seems kind of unrealistic. About $460/month wouldn't even cover rent depending on where he lives in the world. Then again, if he straight-up quit his job then moved somewhere with a low cost of living ... that "long vacation" is actually probably doable.

460$ now convert that into indian money and you live pretty good i think.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: allanl9020142

Cruiser80

Jan 9, 2020
I think it goes without saying, that being an AVN Dev is incredibly dangerous!

But seriously, I don't think this Dev has a history of lying like a lot of other Devs do, but I'm not really in the know (I check the discord very very sparingly).

From what I can gather Yuno is bad with communication. If the recent accident is legit, then I wish them a speedy recovery. Sometimes life sucks. At least they said the game is on hold rather than some fantasical story about the update being close to done. Because that's exactly what a lot of the known scummy devs would have done.

Anywho, time will tell.

• Angry
Reactions: jkgkghg

hydrang3a

Nov 11, 2021
Whether he is lying or not, it seems he's working on the game. Until he releases the following update as promised and begins to provide consistent updates (whether that'd be weekly or monthly), whatever he says or goes on doesn't matter.

It's time to demonstrate with actions not words. If Yuno is telling the truth, it's gonna be a rough "come-back", but a good game with creator to fan communication can change many opinions. He has the ground work many devs would kill for, now its time to produce.

Cruiser80

Jan 9, 2020
Whether he is lying or not, it seems he's working on the game. Until he releases the following update as promised and begins to provide consistent updates (whether that'd be weekly or monthly), whatever he says or goes on doesn't matter.

It's time to demonstrate with actions not words. If Yuno is telling the truth, it's gonna be a rough "come-back", but a good game with creator to fan communication can change many opinions. He has the ground work many devs would kill for, now its time to produce.
There's a pretty simple solution really. Its not all that complicated. Don't give them any money.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Donjoe81

hydrang3a

Nov 11, 2021
Is he really ? Still no preview since 26 January. He hasn't posted anything except for wallpaper and custom renders. It's a bit odd that he can't show anything game related after more than 6 months...
Assuming Yuno is telling the truth, he said he's putting Acq is on hold (presumably bc of the accident), implying he was working on it during the "no-communication" period.

But it doesn't matter, Acq is dead as long as v0.2 is not out. Even if screenshots of the "update" are sent out, we'll just get into the same expectations loop.

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
It was obvious that it would not end well, we told you, a problem that these games have is that because they have good renders and a good story, people let the dev do what they want and another example of that is Slim from the awakening who since 2021 has only He improved the prologue and didn't continue the story at all but his subscribers won't stop sucking his dick
Slim though was always not one to publish many updates and most of his supporters were fine with that. The recent uproar was due to Patreon banning him without any notice.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Can only hope at some point he picks it back up, because this game did had some potential, but so far it pretty silent on his end.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Assuming Yuno is telling the truth, he said he's putting Acq is on hold (presumably bc of the accident), implying he was working on it during the "no-communication" period.

But it doesn't matter, Acq is dead as long as v0.2 is not out. Even if screenshots of the "update" are sent out, we'll just get into the same expectations loop.
Wait yuno has come out with comment? He didnt go full silent on people? What accident? Another post said patreon banned him. Whats going on with v2?

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
It's crazy how so many Devs have health issues and end up being forced to abandon their games.
It seems to be a dangerous job.Give these people free healthcare ffs.
True, and people think Bering sea fishing is dangerous? Pfffft, that shit is nothing. Try being AVN developer for 1 year. Or worse, try being the pet of an AVN dev. that is pretty much a death sentence. Almost as deadly as being the father in AVN game.

hydrang3a

Nov 11, 2021
Wait yuno has come out with comment? He didnt go full silent on people? What accident? Another post said patreon banned him. Whats going on with v2?
View attachment 3059854 View attachment 3059853 View attachment 3059852 View attachment 3059851 View attachment 3059850
View attachment 3059855

Had a rough accident last month, ended up breaking my collarbone, knee a few more things. Finally, I've got my new phone, so I'm updating from here.

I'm not yet home (still admitted), so no PC access, and my Discord/Twitter has 2FA (using MS Authenticator, and transferring that data to a new phone has been... difficult to say the least), so I can't log in at the moment :(

As for Acq, well, it's on hold for now. I need some time and I’m very sorry for that. Thanks for understanding!

Posting some old customs (Kos's) i had on my gdrive so it's not all gloom and doom.

XO.​

Reactions: kotinch

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Man.. sounds like bullshit but I say that because most devs lie but I also know a guy irl who got t-boned by a truck and got fucked hard and went to the hospital for a while recently so... Its not like serious accidents dont happen. Well, at least he posted. I sure hope the updates keep coming.

4.30 star(s) 77 Votes