4.30 star(s) 77 Votes

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Absolutely beautiful girls (even if there is some same-face going). Looks like there's potential for an interesting story, maybe with some light horror in the future? (the deleted texts at the end)
The jealous sibling, however, is a trope that is so played out and uninteresting.
Still, fantastic 1st release, looking forward to part 2.

Reactions: Crowangel

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Absolutely beautiful girls (even if there is some same-face going). Looks like there's potential for an interesting story, maybe with some light horror in the future? (the deleted texts at the end)
The jealous sibling, however, is a trope that is so played out and uninteresting.
Still, fantastic 1st release, looking forward to part 2.
judging by your 1st sig its a good day for reading for you lol

Reactions: Bucketbot89

ghüs

Apr 21, 2020
looks great & very interested to see where it goes

installed the patch but it still gives roommate/landlady dialogue... not a huge deal but something to look into

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Not sure it's believable that out of all the girls MC could have previously dated, that he went for one-eyed Maeve. Maybe she became an underground cage fighter after the mysterious break-up?

Also, Portia = best girl. Come fight me bro.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Well as far as first releases go, you can't really do much better than this. I really enjoyed it. I am usually not a big fan of college themed games because a lot of the characters come off as assholes in those types games, but so far I don't have any complaints about this one

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
I started to hate games with too many girls as it dilutes content. And here there are some that look way too similar.
As for the animations they are smooth but the way the dick moves during the handjobs isn't right at all.
Nevertheless the renders are quality and you can tell there is a good effort to make something good so it may turn out positive.
Will give it a few updates before checking back again though. Good luck with it.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
LOL I'm at 12 save pages, 1 for each encountered character... dam you for having so many options (on 2nd run to set up solo route paths for the future) lol

rafaaa

Apr 8, 2022
Does the game has a lot of choices and does the choices matter for the game or its a linear path? How many girls the game will have?

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Soooo many to choose from but staying out of the 'family friendly' zone.. im liking the design of Katrine most

JUST TO BE AWKWARD lol since shes not on the sig/banner lol

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vitor698

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Is anyone else (who played Ecchi Sensei getting Sloth-Chan vibre from Stella... in a good awesome way :)

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Nice start to the game. Plenty of actual CHOICES. I'm kinda on the fence about the teacher. Played through her 3 options. And the whole Maeve eye thing is just... eww... and she smokes, so - Thanks for giving the option to avoid any smoking content.

Hopefully in later intimate scenes, options to avoid certain sex options would be very welcome (some people like anal, some are repulsed by it).
each to their own but its refreshing to see a character featured who doesnt fit that 'perfect in everyway' mold that so many creators try to do.. its unrealistic

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Nice start to the game. Plenty of actual CHOICES. I'm kinda on the fence about the teacher. Played through her 3 options. And the whole Maeve eye thing is just... eww... and she smokes, so - Thanks for giving the option to avoid any smoking content.

Hopefully in later intimate scenes, options to avoid certain sex options would be very welcome (some people like anal, some are repulsed by it).
I think her eye makes her look really cool. I can't think of any other female character like her in any other game. I would say that she is my favorite right now.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Anyone can tell me what the variables mc_van and mc_cor mean? Cor = corruption? I'm really drawing a blank here...

4.30 star(s) 77 Votes