4.30 star(s) 77 Votes

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Okay, played it, just wow. It is perfect in every sense, just one little remark on my side:
The mom looks way too young. I don't mean she should look like a hag(yuck), but it is very hard to believe that she is the mother. (the receptionist was noticeably older) Everything else though is just perfect. I will write a real review once it has more content, looking forward to play the next update.

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Does this version have decent content already or should I wait a few updates?

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
I second and third the guys ....and gals? commenting on the great not only choice but looking renders for the girls in this VN.. dev has def took the time to create some original beauties...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Yuno Gasai

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
define.. decent.. Just give it a try its a good story and visuals as well as some nice anims
You know how some games tease for hours until you get to see a tiddy, or the MC to get laid anywhere besides his dreams? That's basically what I'm asking about

Reactions: pappypop

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
You know how some games tease for hours until you get to see a tiddy, or the MC to get laid anywhere besides his dreams? That's basically what I'm asking about
see below post lol - i mean ... ahh fk it you get the notigfication anyway but the answer was there

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Awesome game so far. And I love the rendering quality. And love the harem tag, as I want them all...because I'm just a greedy bastard. :devilish:

I have a question.... I'm using "0x52_URM tool" to see the points and choice results. What do some of these abbreviations mean?
Cor = corruption
van = ?
p = ?

Thanks for sharing your project, and best of luck for the future.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
For the last few weeks id have said it would take a lot to beat my opinion on the best title of the week since Neverwhere was released.. but this has just secured my top of the week (possibly month) spot.. GG

Reactions: Yuno Gasai
4.30 star(s) 77 Votes