4.30 star(s) 77 Votes

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Well, the obvious is that the renders look absolutely phenomenal. Half the girls are already a turn-off for me. Not much of a story yet, but judging the ending cliffhanger, the story will be picking up. The forced scene in the beginning is a huge gripe for me, but all in all, not a bad first release. I'll keep my eye on this one.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Despite our problems, the work/project is above us and looks pretty good because I don't know about anything else, but as an artist you are top. Good luck with your project, here's one who trusted you from the beginning.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Yuno Gasai

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
Not really typo but bri-ish english sounds so weird to read. It generally sounds more natural to not abbreviate have when it is a transitive verb. Possession is one example where I've sounds weird too, like "I've a car" or "I've two phones". There's also a bunch of things about past tense too but idk how to explain that.

"So I've to ask, are you over the age of 18?." sounds more like slang instead of "So I have to ask, are you over the age of 18?".
nerds.gif

/couldn't help it
//just havin' a laugh...

:ROFLMAO:

Monkeeman

Jul 20, 2020
Yuno Gasai could you maybe make the android links a .apk instead of the .zip they have right now? Please and thank you. Game looks good and I want to try it

Soggy Bread

Mar 28, 2021
Impossible...
A game that clears up planned tags and no no tags and provides patch only exists in dreams.
Fake. Not real. Nope.
Yuno Gasai could you maybe make the android links a .apk instead of the .zip they have right now? Please and thank you. Game looks good and I want to try it
Use joiplay

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
1 question to the dev Yuno Gasai - Is this going to be a Harem situation or Find/end with your choice of girl.. Even tho its early days i usually like to start setting up my save page slots for the future chosen routes...

Also given its only 1st episode i'm guessing either way we are free atm to 'play the field' so to speak without much consequence if it is going to a solo love route.. At least until several episodes in

Ignore the Harem question just saw the Planned Tags in the Genre tab

Space Cat

May 9, 2020
The cutest designer on road to becoming the cutest game dev! Hyped about the release beta was good :love: Can't wait to see everyone's reaction.

Don't forget to join the discord everyone!

Also patch for the cultured ones has been attached.
You know we get nothing but intellectuals in this kind of comment section.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Better question.. is this a ONE season/chapter deal type of story or potential multi seasonal depending on success?

4.30 star(s) 77 Votes