• I would prefer the game without it entirely

Votes: 1,761 14.2%
  • Give me more chicks with dicks

Votes: 8,323 67.2%

• Total voters

qwedsa78

Jan 28, 2017
htmlenjoyer puts out great work.

Gonna miss this update since I know the next will be soon and will be plenty of content to enjoy.

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
It's great (that after paying off) can stay in the Women's City (in the Woman's World)! It would also be great if (after that) could choose which of the girls to move to live with and be with her! (For example, move to live with Nicole and be with her)

Last edited:

Rigoku

Sep 11, 2017
It's hard to answer a question about futanari, but lets say it this way - as long as it has pussy (real one) then Im full in for futanari - "Give me more chicks with dicks". But if creator of this game wants to add shemales/traps/trans/femboys (it's all the same: guys) then I choose 2nd option "I would prefer the game without it entirely".

Someone asked about 1st girl - Charlotte Satre I think, but not sure if I wrote her name correctly.

Larsung

May 29, 2018
in Changelog is written "get your breeding license"

i am maxed out at every stat except endurance and thet i got from donating sperm, charlotte and even sometimes working as worshiper or at gym...
BUT when the stat reached 250/300 no action not even the nightly Parl-sperm action gives any points anymore is this bugged?

averagehtmlenjoyer

Currently enjoying succubi
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2023
in Changelog is written "get your breeding license"

i am maxed out at every stat except endurance and thet i got from donating sperm, charlotte and even sometimes working as worshiper or at gym...
BUT when the stat reached 250/300 no action not even the nightly Parl-sperm action gives any points anymore is this bugged?
Yes it was bugged, download the bugfix 0.2a from the main post and replace index.html to fix it, my apologies! You need to train with Charlotte in her room to continue

Larsung

May 29, 2018
Yes it was bugged, download the bugfix 0.2a from the main post and replace index.html to fix it, my apologies! You need to train with Charlotte in her room to continue
yeah BUT if youre fast with your dept Charlotte wants you to compete in Queens tournament and wont train with you anymore...

vhawkes

Feb 6, 2018
Nice and simple. Good job.

If I had one complaint, it would be the media, or rather its size. I suggest making it all uniform -- it's easier on the eye, and it gives you more consistent control over the layout of all pages/passages. You could also probably compress it all for faster loading/smaller game size.

Johny217

Oct 17, 2021
Best HTML game!!! The author did screw up with living with a mistress who does nothing for punishment and does not train the character herself. There needs to be roles for the player to become and to be trained when he's in the house. I would find it more fasinating though if the player when working at the mines would go more into detail about what he would have to wear and not just be naked.

Reactions: Qibirimbur

r3bu

Apr 26, 2018
Let me start by saying that its a great game. Its always nice to see some fresh ideas in the world of HTML games.

What I dont really get is the energy system. If you grind during the day, you are exhausted in the evening. You could rest then and use the energy gained in the night for futa events. I couldnt figure out any other chain of events in which energy matters/makes a difference. Unless you stray of the obvious path, by e.g. resting during the day, the energy had no noticeable impact for me.

Reactions: smreg

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AWomansWorld-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Verethragna

Jan 16, 2018
like this game a lot it delivers to many kinks. downside is that the content for each is still rather small. I hope it will be developt further to some actuall goal not like CamGurl Mansion which started great and was than just completed even though it´s definitely abandoned.
But I looks forward to future updates.

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes