Votes: 2,314 18.6%
  • I would prefer the game without it entirely

Votes: 1,774 14.2%
  • Give me more chicks with dicks

Votes: 8,381 67.2%

• Total voters

Silentdeath8

Nov 3, 2017
Interesting game with good mechanic, kinks get unlocked by wandering on the map & more importantly in my eyes, aren't forced on you wile playing...
1 question: Futa or Trans ? i mean do the girls are hermaphrodite or only have dicks ?

Last edited:

averagehtmlenjoyer

Currently enjoying succubi
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2023
There ist too much (Femdom) games with sissification and/or Futa Content. In Femdom games Women should rule. So i dont want to become a a Woman. And i dont want Woman with dicks.
To be fair, there's only a few Futa scenes and they can be avoided altogether. But I will focus 90%+ on the normal femdom and impregnation content either way

Obscurity21

Jan 9, 2019
Any Futa depiction will have both dick AND vag.
Otherwise it's not futa, period.
FFS research your themes before developing your game. :rolleyes::coffee:
To you and other people who want to segregate the genre sure but like even in japanese media that's not true, see any of Wokada's work or that manga with the school students who were futa (do not remember the name) as examples. in general just go through japanese futa hentai and you'll see it's a mix of with V and without.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
How much futa is in this? Is it a lot? Please say a lot.
Please say none! Please for the love of the Goddess, at least once, be a nice-looking HTML femdom game without the protagonist serving/being dominated with dicks or without him being sissified! Is that too much to ask for?

Very frustrated that the game has little futa/trans content
Very excited about exactly that! Too many femdom game devs either do so from the start or get bullied into dedicating a lot of their time to also making futa content! I'm fine with futadom being in a game as long as it's optional, but I'm just posting this comment to let the author know that there are also those among us who appreciate femdom games that choose to focus on actual female domination, not on dick-based domination of the protagonist by bi-sexed beings... (futas) :rolleyes:

Gonna try the game now as the screenshots and description look pretty good/promising! I only saw the poll after posting this, and looking at the results I seem to be in the minority here, but all I'll say to the dev for now (maybe I will have further comments after I play it) is that it's obviously their game and, if they also want to add more futa content, at the end of the day that's their prerogative and perfectly fine of course, but I hope that the dev just makes the game they envisioned and enjoy making, not the game I or anyone else who voted in that poll tells them to make! :) Off to playing it now and maybe I'll chime in tomorrow with a review or some thoughts!

Last edited:

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
There ist too much (Femdom) games with sissification and/or Futa Content. In Femdom games Women should rule. So i dont want to become a a Woman. And i dont want Woman with dicks.
Do all Fortuna Dusseldorf fans think like you do? :unsure: If so, I think I've just found my new favourite 2. Bundesliga club! ;):LOL:

Reactions: smreg
4.80 star(s) 11 Votes