• Give me more chicks with dicks

Votes: 8,323 67.2%

• Total voters

averagehtmlenjoyer

Currently enjoying succubi
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2023
I was in the mall but there is no button on the map to go back into the mall
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah someone else also had this and I found the problem, you need the DOP available (from the donations at the hospital) to go back to the mall. I'll fix it for the next version so that's not necessary

averagehtmlenjoyer

Currently enjoying succubi
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2023
Thanks, but how do I do that? I don't see anything labeled "Saves" in either old or new game folders.
Saves are by default saved in the browser cache where you played the game. You can use the save to disk/load from disk function to get a file you can keep instead

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I Really enjoyed playing this Game so far, but ...
I question - What the Hell you were thinking allowing Slave/MC to participate in "Procreation"??
- procreation should be left up to Futa's & Invitro.

(during their sperm donation only by anal stimulation/sex by Futa nurse, strap-on, or 'fucking' machine)
- Only select males/slaves (Sex toy) with, let's say 7+ in length; 3 in./4 in. girth, would be allowed to donate their seed, and they have a high sperm count.

- Males are Nothing but animals, insects & slaves!! Slaves Are Property; Not Men.
In a Female Led World, males should NEVER be allowed to use their pathetic 'thing' ever again.
- let alone be allowed to have sex with females and spread their disgusting 'seed'.
All Male slaves should be Castrated and to be FOREVER Locked in Chastity!! And Only deserve to have ruined or anal orgasms.

- male slaves should NEVER be allowed to be "free slaves" (No matter if they manage to re-pay debt to their Mistress)
Males ARE disgusting creatures and Never to be allowed to be seen unless it is to be humiliated and degraded in public.
- Males Do Not deserve to be 'feminized' (It is a privilege to be a Female, one that they can Never achieve)
-Therefore, All male slaves, unless dressed & treated as the animals they are (dogs & pigs).
should be dressed as femboi's or sissies (at Mistresses discretion) and prescribed low-dose female hormones.
-exercise regimes (limited strength training) would & should be closely monitored by Mistress or a trainer.

(The Mistress shows an extreme disinterest in her slave; and left to his own devices,... this is Bad!)

Last edited:

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
i like Trans and Futa, i just dont like the kind of content people make with them is GREAT when i can fuck them but i not a fan of being fucked be in the game or IRL
LMAO!! You were warned at the start of this Game what it involves, ...
but like so many men, who play games of this genre; they WANT to be the ones Fucking; not being Fucked!!
- You are a male slave, captured into a Female led society/Gov't; if are not fucked/abused by your Mistress, you will be fucked by Futas, and other women who ONLY see You as their sex toy (for their pleasure)!
Simple as that!

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Buddy it is not your job to tell OP what his setting should be and what all the rules of it are. If you want your version of this game so bad, why don't you make it yourself?
ACTUALLY, My comment/'opinion' Is aimed at the DEV, who created the game, Not The OP.
And My Opinion falls Directly In Line with the OP, of the game!!
- it is the game's storyline which is in direct contradiction to the DEV's OP!!

OP - "... a series of unfortunate events results in you (the MC) becoming a slave in a female-dominated country. Indebted to your owner, you are forced to work to earn back your freedom. But most jobs involve serving as a toy for the women, who see men as inferior. "

But being that You and, others like you, Are ONLY Looking something to 'yank' your pathetic penis to,... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
well, I would Not expect you to know the difference.

• Angry
Reactions: jijjij and MonWeek
Apr 15, 2022
ACTUALLY, My comment/'opinion' Is aimed at the DEV, who created the game, Not The OP.
And My Opinion falls Directly In Line with the OP, of the game!!
- it is the game's storyline which is in direct contradiction to the DEV's OP!!

OP - "... a series of unfortunate events results in you (the MC) becoming a slave in a female-dominated country. Indebted to your owner, you are forced to work to earn back your freedom. But most jobs involve serving as a toy for the women, who see men as inferior. "

But being that You and, others like you, Are ONLY Looking something to 'yank' your pathetic penis to,... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
well, I would Not expect you to know the difference.
Hey man!:D idk if you know this, but it ain't that serious.

Someguy9500

Nov 2, 2020
I Really enjoyed playing this Game so far, but ...
I question - What the Hell you were thinking allowing Slave/MC to participate in "Procreation"??
- procreation should be left up to Futa's & Invitro.

(during their sperm donation only by anal stimulation/sex by Futa nurse, strap-on, or 'fucking' machine)
- Only select males/slaves (Sex toy) with, let's say 7+ in length; 3 in./4 in. girth, would be allowed to donate their seed, and they have a high sperm count.

- Males are Nothing but animals, insects & slaves!! Slaves Are Property; Not Men.
In a Female Led World, males should NEVER be allowed to use their pathetic 'thing' ever again.
- let alone be allowed to have sex with females and spread their disgusting 'seed'.
All Male slaves should be Castrated and to be FOREVER Locked in Chastity!! And Only deserve to have ruined or anal orgasms.

- male slaves should NEVER be allowed to be "free slaves" (No matter if they manage to re-pay debt to their Mistress)
Males ARE disgusting creatures and Never to be allowed to be seen unless it is to be humiliated and degraded in public.
- Males Do Not deserve to be 'feminized' (It is a privilege to be a Female, one that they can Never achieve)
-Therefore, All male slaves, unless dressed & treated as the animals they are (dogs & pigs).
should be dressed as femboi's or sissies (at Mistresses discretion) and prescribed low-dose female hormones.
-exercise regimes (limited strength training) would & should be closely monitored by Mistress or a trainer.

(The Mistress shows an extreme disinterest in her slave; and left to his own devices,... this is Bad!)
Hey this is crazy but people have different taste sometimes lmao

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes