3.70 star(s) 19 Votes

proudmoore91

Oct 31, 2019

The new update is here, friends: MEGA, PC (pixel), Mac (pixel)

Unfortunately, we couldn’t implement one of the planned features. As a result, we had to remove part of the content closer to the end of the game. But don’t worry. We’ll add this content back in in the next update.

We really hope you enjoy the new update.

Your support is very important to us at the moment. If you like our project and want to see it grow, please consider supporting us on Patreon. We’d really appreciate it.

Happy gaming, everyone!
This update has been crazy. I loved it! I'm looking forward to seeing how it continues! The truth is that it has been SUPER HOT! I couldn't stop reading hahaha! I even found it a little short due to how interesting the update was! Very very very very good job with this update! I look forward to the next one! Congratulations to the developer, you are creating a GREAT game! :love:

I'm soooooo hyped!!!

Demonius88

Jun 1, 2021
What did Chris mean when he told Laura "we need to do this more often" and when they managed to meet interestingly..Did she cheat on him? Or just a hand job
Its Very Heavily Implied that she has, in fact I'm positive she has but as of this update you see nothing, You get close but not just yet.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
A Wife's Life [v0.2.0] [Kerosine_NTR]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

maverick@79

Mar 4, 2019
View attachment 3400807

Overview:
The plot of A Wife's Life centers around a young couple who have just gotten married and moved to another town. As the newlyweds settle into their new home, they face financial problems, which lead to a series of events. One day, the husband finds out that his wife has found a new job. He really doesn't like her new job. But what is he supposed to do? Should he get his wife to quit her job or support her to get rid of their financial problems? What will the consequences of his choice be? Play A Wife's Life to find out.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-04
Release Date: 2024-04-04
Developer: Kerosine_NTR -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 3400808 View attachment 3400810 View attachment 3400812 View attachment 3400813 View attachment 3400814 View attachment 3400816
except theres no options for you to get her to queit yet

Apr 28, 2022
I didn't play that shit game. What is that supposed to mean?
Cyberpunk was buggy unplayable for console players on release, but it will always have an amazing storyline, great voice acting, fantastic music, wonderful world building, fun gameplay and truly fucking quality writing. Most of the side quests are repetitive slaughter fests, but some side quests are shakespearian fucking masterpieces.

It got a lot of hate for the bugs, but bugs dont change what the game is: one of the best RPGs ever made

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kerosine_NTR

Anton_User

Mar 18, 2022
Good update - but too small for me personally. But it will.

Good story, keeps the tension up - makes you want more!

NiceDestiny

Oct 14, 2021
When i "peek in" on the sister on angela in the evening, nothing happens. Blank Screen without text or options :(

JoseMa111

Sep 4, 2019
Hi there ! The game let me open the photos files , but the videos doesnt play at all , the previous version did work fine , anyone can help me with that ?

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes