• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes

desertoo

Dec 27, 2020
Hero hero hero hero hero hero
i think that there are too few members plat+ because it cost too much. He has also only 57 paying members and 502€ of monthly income with an average of like 9€ per person so probably most of them have the silver tier and bronze tier so i don't think there will be a leak before 6 days of release with the silver tier or maybe 8 with the bronze one.

Jul 9, 2017

Kerosine_NTR

Mar 1, 2024

Hello everyone,

First of all, I’d like to thank everyone who supports us. You have no idea how pleased we are to see that you enjoy our game and how happy we are to be able to continue developing it. None of this would be possible without you. Thank you so much!

We’d like to stress that it’s only thanks to your support that we can work on the game. The future of the game is in your hands. Every pledge, however small, matters. To those who haven’t subscribed yet, we’d like to say that we’re happy that you’re with us. Even though you can’t support us financially, we’re glad you like our game. Thank you.

Now we’d like to say a few words about what comes next.

First, the provisional release window for the new update is 15-20th of May. We’ll do all we can to make sure it’s at least as big as the last one, and we’ll try to make it even bigger.

Second, we’d like to say a few words about what you can expect to see. We’ll most likely add an option to allow the MC to see the messages the wife’s deleted. It’ll be interesting. You’ll also be able to read the MC’s mother’s chats. Most of the story will still focus on the MC’s wife though. Her story is the main part of the game.

Other than that, there won’t be any major changes. The main story will, by and large, remain the same. It’ll continue in the same direction (But who knows? Maybe we just don’t want to reveal all the secrets yet). Anyway, we hope you enjoy the content planned for the next update.

Thank you, guys, and enjoy your week.

paul1983

Apr 11, 2020

Hello everyone,

First of all, I’d like to thank everyone who supports us. You have no idea how pleased we are to see that you enjoy our game and how happy we are to be able to continue developing it. None of this would be possible without you. Thank you so much!

We’d like to stress that it’s only thanks to your support that we can work on the game. The future of the game is in your hands. Every pledge, however small, matters. To those who haven’t subscribed yet, we’d like to say that we’re happy that you’re with us. Even though you can’t support us financially, we’re glad you like our game. Thank you.

First, the provisional release window for the new update is 15-20th of May. We’ll do all we can to make sure it’s at least as big as the last one, and we’ll try to make it even bigger.

Second, we’d like to say a few words about what you can expect to see. We’ll most likely add an option to allow the MC to see the messages the wife’s deleted. It’ll be interesting. You’ll also be able to read the MC’s mother’s chats. Most of the story will still focus on the MC’s wife though. Her story is the main part of the game.

Other than that, there won’t be any major changes. The main story will, by and large, remain the same. It’ll continue in the same direction (But who knows? Maybe we just don’t want to reveal all the secrets yet). Anyway, we hope you enjoy the content planned for the next update.

i like the idea of reading the deleted texts and hopefully we will see the mc mum get black cock as well as the wife and maybe a threesome with them both

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022

Hello everyone,

Yeah i think spying and voyeurism in combination with cheating is a very good receipe! Wish u good luck and success!
I just bought a new car and must now wait 1 month to get recovered but i ll follow this game and will support it by june this year latest!

biervampir

Nov 2, 2020
your game is nice, sadly its just a click and read game without choices. There is also a Bug: if you dont meet with Kathrine and click next time on dont fuck her. You still get messages from her about how you fucked her xD ... so not sure what this choice with Katharine is if you still get the same Answers ;=)

Anatolij-65

Dec 31, 2023
i like the idea of reading the deleted texts and hopefully we will see the mc mum get black cock as well as the wife and maybe a threesome with them both
Why only threesomes? And not the whole camp. since she has already gone down this road. What is there to waste on trifles?

• Hey there
Reactions: Kerosine_NTR

paul1983

Apr 11, 2020
Why only threesomes? And not the whole camp. since she has already gone down this road. What is there to waste on trifles?
i think the dev has only a couple off caricatures from the camp and i was thinking about the mother and wife with them in the camp

Ika2k

Jan 26, 2022
It is always the games with 200+ patreon tiers that are struggeling to get enough patreons...wonder why that is

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
It is always the games with 200+ patreon tiers that are struggeling to get enough patreons...wonder why that is
Yeah, the reason for so many tiers is to prevent their content from being leaked so quickly. but in the end it's pointless if the game is good it will have subscribers anyway. If I were a dev I would only have 3 tiers. It is more friendly to the patrons.

Mikejones978

Oct 22, 2018
Yeah, the reason for so many tiers is to prevent their content from being leaked so quickly. but in the end it's pointless if the game is good it will have subscribers anyway. If I were a dev I would only have 3 tiers. It is more friendly to the patrons.
Update size also plays a big role in what people are willing to sub for aswell

Dutch4698v

Sep 27, 2022
In this update it doesn't let me pause the branches, only finish them or reset them, I don't know if it is a bug or the developer chose it that way...
What would be good is that a walktrough be published so that we know where the paths end and to be able to tailor them to each individual.
I got stuck doing the sissy path thinking that after that other paths would open up but that wasn't the case, so I had to restart the entire game! =(
Some videos were not visible, I checked and it turned out that they were not in the folder...
The game is good but I still insist that there should be a walkthrough to be able to play all the paths and reach all the contents...
On the other hand, the topic of hypnosis is good but it becomes very repetitive and ends up being boring, it would be good to put a button so that it reads them automatically like on the mother's phone and only notifies you when they are important messages...
I think this post was meant for the "A Wife's Phone" thread instead of this one.

Reactions: Camerun55
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes