3.70 star(s) 19 Votes

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Dev name = Kerosine_NTR

Try a wild guess... what do you think this game is all about?!?

It is all about NTR and hopefully drug and rapes..

there is no a safe-space/Hollywood/romantic ending here...
Somehow it reminds me on a Monty McBlack or Jobeo Game with this BNWO stuff....:)..but i liked them so good to see this here..

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alea iacta est

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.2.0

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 482 MB

Updates are faster on .
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Arios Valdo

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
Developer: Kerosine_NTR -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.0
The game was cool, although most of the scenes only happen through messages or via cell phone.
And scenes of the wife only happened with the husband lol.
I thought things would go the other way, like betrayal, since she is a wife who likes to take action herself, I realized that she doesn't like to respond to her husband's requests, in fact she is very dominant and does what she wants. what you think and what you want.:devilish:

Sahady

Jul 31, 2017
The game was cool, although most of the scenes only happen through messages or via cell phone.
And scenes of the wife only happened with the husband lol.
I thought things would go the other way, like betrayal, since she is a wife who likes to take action herself, I realized that she doesn't like to respond to her husband's requests, in fact she is very dominant and does what she wants. what you think and what you want.:devilish:
This is just the beginning of the game, i think in the future the wife will show how slutty she is and begin cheating

Apr 21, 2019
Played latest update after my reply. I can't believe how slow burn this game is but I love it. I hate that phone bug but I also love it. It's going great so far but as a other phone games enjoyer I have a feedback for you.
Don't make wife's bestie have slutty effect on her, please. Because one other game did that and it really feels annoying.
And QSP or whatever that was doesn't really that interesting imo or at least this early.
Most importantly can you provide us forced ntr path? on both wife and mc?

Last edited:
Reactions: BUKUBAKA

Kerosine_NTR

Mar 1, 2024

Hello everyone,

We'd like to share some exciting news with you. The update is almost complete. We still need to finish working on about 10% of it. After that, we'll be able to share the new content with you. We’d like to announce the release dates for the new update:

04/26 – Platinum patrons+
04/29 – Gold patrons
05/02 – Silver patrons
05/04 – Bronze patrons
05/06 – Copper patrons
05/09 – Non-patrons

As you've probably noticed, this time the update will be distributed according to subscription tiers. We believe this is the right approach, as it allows us to reward those who support us. We hope that players who are not yet ready to support us financially understand our point of view.

Now, we’d like to say a few words about what awaits you in the new update. First, the new update is about 25% larger than the last one. It’s our largest update yet. As for the content, it primarily features the same storyline. We’re introducing some interactive elements for the MC’s new job (as you may recall, in the previous update, Chris promised the protagonist to promote him to manager of his new auto repair shop; the MC will also get a personal secretary). During his conversations with his wife, the protagonist will eventually manage to convince her that the camp is not the best place to work (he’ll have to tell her about everything he’s discovered in the last few days). Leaving the camp won’t be as easy as they both think though. However, there’s good news for the protagonist: Soon, a new employee will start working at the camp. Thanks to them, the MC’s wife will be able to spend more time at home. But it's hard to say whether this is really good news or not.

Anyway, you’ll see it all very soon. We really hope you enjoy the new update.

We'd be very grateful to anyone who could support us now that the release is near. Your support means a lot to us. Thanks to you, we can continue developing the game and producing content for you to enjoy.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Miharbi89

Mar 11, 2022

Hello everyone,

We'd like to share some exciting news with you. The update is almost complete. We still need to finish working on about 10% of it. After that, we'll be able to share the new content with you. We’d like to announce the release dates for the new update:

04/26 – Platinum patrons+
04/29 – Gold patrons
05/02 – Silver patrons
05/04 – Bronze patrons
05/06 – Copper patrons
05/09 – Non-patrons

As you've probably noticed, this time the update will be distributed according to subscription tiers. We believe this is the right approach, as it allows us to reward those who support us. We hope that players who are not yet ready to support us financially understand our point of view.

Now, we’d like to say a few words about what awaits you in the new update. First, the new update is about 25% larger than the last one. It’s our largest update yet. As for the content, it primarily features the same storyline. We’re introducing some interactive elements for the MC’s new job (as you may recall, in the previous update, Chris promised the protagonist to promote him to manager of his new auto repair shop; the MC will also get a personal secretary). During his conversations with his wife, the protagonist will eventually manage to convince her that the camp is not the best place to work (he’ll have to tell her about everything he’s discovered in the last few days). Leaving the camp won’t be as easy as they both think though. However, there’s good news for the protagonist: Soon, a new employee will start working at the camp. Thanks to them, the MC’s wife will be able to spend more time at home. But it's hard to say whether this is really good news or not.

Anyway, you’ll see it all very soon. We really hope you enjoy the new update.

We'd be very grateful to anyone who could support us now that the release is near. Your support means a lot to us. Thanks to you, we can continue developing the game and producing content for you to enjoy.

Have a great weekend, everyone!
CANT WAİT BRO

Kerosine_NTR

Mar 1, 2024

The new update is here, friends :devilish:

The new update is about 25% larger than the last one. It’s our largest update yet. As for the content, it primarily features the same storyline. We’re introducing some interactive elements for the MC’s new job (as you may recall, in the previous update, Chris promised the protagonist to promote him to manager of his new auto repair shop; the MC will also get a personal secretary). During his conversations with his wife, the protagonist will eventually manage to convince her that the camp is not the best place to work (he’ll have to tell her about everything he’s discovered in the last few days). Leaving the camp won’t be as easy as they both think though. However, there’s good news for the protagonist: Soon, a new employee will start working at the camp. Thanks to them, the MC’s wife will be able to spend more time at home. But it's hard to say whether this is really good news or not.

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes