3.70 star(s) 19 Votes

Mikejones978

Oct 22, 2018
Yeah, the reason for so many tiers is to prevent their content from being leaked so quickly. but in the end it's pointless if the game is good it will have subscribers anyway. If I were a dev I would only have 3 tiers. It is more friendly to the patrons.
Update size also plays a big role in what people are willing to sub for aswell

Dutch4698v

Sep 27, 2022
In this update it doesn't let me pause the branches, only finish them or reset them, I don't know if it is a bug or the developer chose it that way...
What would be good is that a walktrough be published so that we know where the paths end and to be able to tailor them to each individual.
I got stuck doing the sissy path thinking that after that other paths would open up but that wasn't the case, so I had to restart the entire game! =(
Some videos were not visible, I checked and it turned out that they were not in the folder...
The game is good but I still insist that there should be a walkthrough to be able to play all the paths and reach all the contents...
On the other hand, the topic of hypnosis is good but it becomes very repetitive and ends up being boring, it would be good to put a button so that it reads them automatically like on the mother's phone and only notifies you when they are important messages...
I think this post was meant for the "A Wife's Phone" thread instead of this one.

Reactions: Camerun55
3.70 star(s) 19 Votes