• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I can say this update 0.2.25 is quite good and in a decent size but the cliffhanger is very naughty...;-)

Freedom9555

Nov 7, 2022

Hello everyone,

First of all, I’d like to thank everyone who supports us. You have no idea how pleased we are to see that you enjoy our game and how happy we are to be able to continue developing it. None of this would be possible without you. Thank you so much!

We’d like to stress that it’s only thanks to your support that we can work on the game. The future of the game is in your hands. Every pledge, however small, matters. To those who haven’t subscribed yet, we’d like to say that we’re happy that you’re with us. Even though you can’t support us financially, we’re glad you like our game. Thank you.

Now we’d like to say a few words about what comes next.

First, the provisional release window for the new update is 15-20th of May. We’ll do all we can to make sure it’s at least as big as the last one, and we’ll try to make it even bigger.

Second, we’d like to say a few words about what you can expect to see. We’ll most likely add an option to allow the MC to see the messages the wife’s deleted. It’ll be interesting. You’ll also be able to read the MC’s mother’s chats. Most of the story will still focus on the MC’s wife though. Her story is the main part of the game.

Other than that, there won’t be any major changes. The main story will, by and large, remain the same. It’ll continue in the same direction (But who knows? Maybe we just don’t want to reveal all the secrets yet). Anyway, we hope you enjoy the content planned for the next update.

Thank you, guys, and enjoy your week.

It really needs the old chats to read, especially with the last picture
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It kind of feels like, some good part of the corruption was missed.

Reactions: carrickfelix

Kerosine_NTR

Mar 1, 2024

The new update is here, friends: , ,

We really hope you enjoy the new update.

Your support is very important to us at the moment. If you like our project and want to see it grow, please consider supporting us on Patreon. We’d really appreciate it.

Happy gaming, everyone!

carrickfelix

Feb 19, 2019
It really needs the old chats to read, especially with the last picture
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It kind of feels like, some good part of the corruption was missed.
I agree, i hope being able to see the wifes deleted messages are retroactive for the timeline of whole game and not just moving forward from when the "feature" is implemented in the story.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes