PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
He does not need to do Animations, Ther wont be much he has to do to be honest. It is just the begining that is different.
the progress % doesn't match what you say.
if half the images will be the same (the ending) and as we saw from the teaser, the poses of the new images will also be the same (but only with different clothes)
the speed should be higher;

unless he decided to increase the number of renders considering Vicky's part

Reactions: Alley_Cat and RCC14

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
He does not need to do Animations, Ther wont be much he has to do to be honest. It is just the begining that is different.
According to this developer, the only change in this update is the removal of Logan and Tyler from the sauna scene.

So I said I didn't understand why this alternate version was being released separately.

But at the same time, I also said that this update should come out within at least a month.

I had predicted that this developer would do something unnecessary.

But I didn't expect that it would be 'changing clothes and changing faces'.

This developer is trash.
It's such a shame that this game is in his hands.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018

After Ellie broke up with Logan, the women head off to spend some time together at the spa.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So before Ellie asked her to dress sexier to look younger, but now that it's just the girls she dressed sexier than when asked to do so? Or is it just me? Never know with this guy.

Sonny86

Feb 25, 2021
I genuinely do not understand why this needed its own update.

I'm inclined to agree. Did L&P tweak her look again? This actually looks a bit more like the prior appearance.
I'm wondering if the next update is gonna be the same except for the guys at spa, why would it take so long? All assets are done just recycling the same people and places. Shouldn't be longer than a month or so!!!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I'm wondering if the next update is gonna be the same except for the guys at spa, why would it take so long? All assets are done just recycling the same people and places. Shouldn't be longer than a month or so!!!
That's what he claims, 3-4 weeks but the middle renders do have to be redone without the trolls and mother and daughter will likely get much, much closer in the sauna and hopefully some more spicy content leading up to the cunnilingus.

Reactions: Sonny86

Sonny86

Feb 25, 2021
That's what he claims, 3-4 weeks but the middle renders do have to be redone without the trolls and mother and daughter will likely get much, much closer in the sauna and hopefully some more spicy content leading up to the cunnilingus.
Yeah! But 5% a day isn't going to done in a month!!!!

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Well. I see the same circle going round again and again. And makes me a little sad because I will have to fight my way through walls of text posted by the members here. What do I see happen is this:

A new update is almost there. People get nervous, posting all over this thread. The new update is released. This thread is spammed flatout. About heroes, posting, links, android, compressed and everybody begging to leak the update. Freeriders just as I am.

After the update is leaked. Everybody is bashing the update, pissing at the dev. I am absolutely no friend of the dev. And freeriding the game from the beginning. But just wait patient whenever it gets posted here. Play it and continue my life.

At this moment, we all know that this dev is the founder of milking his Patreons. He is making some 5k a month and is really not wanting to lose that. They spend a lot of money feeding the monster. But keep on doing this. And it is a free world so let them go on! Because when they quit there will be no AWAM ever.

As the English folks always say so nice. Count your blessings. And please do not post 15k of shit everyday. This thread will become very nicer.

And at last. I really do not understand the people posting here while they are opposing lesbian scenes. To those members I would like to suggest looking elsewhere.

Good luck everybody!

Last edited:

itsjasey

Mar 29, 2018
Based on the length of time he stated he would be taking the lesbian version of V. 0.200, I believe he has already finished the year's work with two or three upgrades and has a kind of 9–6 respectable job some place in corporate. That's what i would do. Milk as much possible. Spend a month or two for 2–3 updates.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
This developer is truly a fraud with no conscience.

Using the same scene again as a teaser?
Is this what the 5% progress indicator means?

It's clear that this developer has either sold his soul or lost his soul.
30%of the development will be same...if Ellie didn't forgive Logan..that sam/Sophia interaction will be same in both path... he'll just have to change spa scene.

derek1957

Aug 3, 2018
These are my personal favorite quotes from vers. 0.200. I quickly judged these based on how ironic, erotic, humorous, clever, poetic, or revealing they were. And especially the filthy stuff. Feel free to post your favorite lines.

3.30 star(s) 453 Votes