• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021

After Ellie broke up with Logan, the women head off to spend some time together at the spa.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This developer is truly a fraud with no conscience.

Using the same scene again as a teaser?
Is this what the 5% progress indicator means?

It's clear that this developer has either sold his soul or lost his soul.

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019

After Ellie broke up with Logan, the women head off to spend some time together at the spa.

I genuinely do not understand why this needed its own update.

No shit Sherlock… really?
Btw she looks better. :)
I'm inclined to agree. Did L&P tweak her look again? This actually looks a bit more like the prior appearance.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018

Right. Obviously needed to redo the entire first part of the episode with different clothes because ... um ... because the um ... wait - why can't we use the same renders? ( I know it's the dialogue but that could very easily be changed to make it work )

Which makes me wonder, what color is he going to make the towels.

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
V195 & V200

With V195 it was good... long and drawn out to get, maybe a Dylan and Ellie route. But to be fair the ending of V195 Dylan getting a BJ instead of getting laid and Ellie getting heated over a "tasty cock"--just stupid... SERIOUSLY STUPID. Not all women dream of giving a BJ. Honestly had Dylan gotten laid it would have made more sense to have Ellie getting aroused over that... but the rest of that release was good and entertaining though it didn't propel the main themes and plots forward.

V200... What can I say... Weak... Lame... somewhere between those two terms can sum up V200

This is the first real criticism of the game and respected the developer's Vision even though at times I have disagreed with the developer's strategy... But this release ought to be scrubbed from the entire internet.

First of all, the Artwork of Tyler/Logan... WTFrak!! Racoon Boy with tats and Penis-Head. Then came the first few scenes that made me question if English was the first language of the developer with the opening dialogue... I was writing better coherent sentence and expressing complete thoughts in 6th grade.

But seriously a total and complete fail on the whole plot, the whole sequence of events, and resolution of each plot point. It's understandable that Ellie would react to some loving attention from her boyfriend--so that worked. But Tyler and Sophia--sweat gopher balls, I swear an inexperienced virgin wrote the script. And how the love scenes between Tyler and Sophia were rendered-- of frak!

You got Sophia all awash in emotional and physical stimulation from Tyler that she somehow was able to keep her attention on Ellie and Tyler. So how creditable is it that Sophia wouldn't be lost in the moment that events didn't go further. All the developer was able to present is more Sophia boob play... at the dance club Tyler made it to the holy-of-holies for a moment without Sophia stopping--it took Patrica's interruption to keep it from getting any further... And what Tyler doesn't know how to seduce a woman? Someone that knows what they are doing knows how to get pass resistance. But since the whole Tyler/Sophia scene was rushed--yah, little wonder Tyler caught a fatal case of Blue-Balls.

It was so damn lame and weak that if it is the developer's intent to have a Tyler and Sophia route, the effort to continue it isn't worth it. Sophia needed to really have been so worked up that the next Sophia-Tyler meeting would be a wanton that it would be plausible the two seriously get it on. The developer didn't need to have Tyler and Sophia consummate their relationship but damn close that when they do it has passion and fire.

The weakness of the Tyler/Sophia interaction made pointless the serious Ellie/Sophia discussion of Sophia having an affair and Ellie supporting it pointless. The time and energy could have been better spent having Sophia get treated from Ellie. If these lame and weak plots continue, I seriously wouldn't mind the game being abandoned.

dan_roger69

Dec 1, 2021
If he will use renders of .200, why only 5% ??
He'll come up with a reason that he had to tweak Sophia model as a lot of them complained about her looks in the last update. Also, he's keeping an eye on the $$$$ he made with the previous update. It didn't seem to have met his expectations and he need a reason to drag the release of the update till end of June or beginning of July.
milk.gif

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 490 Votes