• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

derek1957

Aug 3, 2018
These are my personal favorite quotes from vers. 0.200. I quickly judged these based on how ironic, erotic, humorous, clever, poetic, or revealing they were. And especially the filthy stuff. Feel free to post your favorite lines.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
These are my personal favorite quotes from vers. 0.200. I quickly judged these based on how ironic, erotic, humorous, clever, poetic, or revealing they were. And especially the filthy stuff. Feel free to post your favorite lines.

this is hilarious:ROFLMAO: rly, writing in this update is a fucking disaster, also she said she is married and can't do that, and after a few moments later, she cheated on her hubby with daughter :ROFLMAO:

B26

Nov 18, 2020
I bet my great great grandchildren are gonna love watching her finally get plowed by a guy... you know, in the year 2070 when we're all dead and gone, she may finally get some dick and the lesbian stuff will finally (hopefully) over with... >.< I'll have to leave my retirement fund to them, with strict instructions to keep paying this milking dev, so that he may actually, finally, finish this -.-
Oh so there's still no sex scenes?!
‍♂

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
I’m actually a little curious now to see where they go with the next Vicky scene, if it’s supposedly going to be a “real” scene, and Deshawn will be involved. What am I saying, though? At most, they’ll get her to take her towel off in the sauna or something.

I’m all wonder when we’ll see Zac next. The football game on Monday seems the most likely, but I haven’t heard anything specific.

Reactions: BulgariAMARA

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I’m actually a little curious now to see where they go with the next Vicky scene, if it’s supposedly going to be a “real” scene, and Deshawn will be involved. What am I saying, though? At most, they’ll get her to take her towel off in the sauna or something.

I’m all wonder when we’ll see Zac next. The football game on Monday seems the most likely, but I haven’t heard anything specific.
Sophia is supposed to be visiting Alyssa while the kids are out at practice.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018

From what I recall it sounded like just Vicky but could be wrong.

Reactions: hzjujk and Old Dog

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Her boyfriend was not mentioned so you cold be right and if I remember correctly the next time Sophia meets Vicky/deshawn they will invite Sophia back to the sauna,depending on players choice.

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
I might have misread, but I thought L&P mentioned that Deshawn will be in the next Vicky scene. Might have been wishful thinking though.

L&P probably wouldn’t get near the criticism he gets if he would more evenly distribute his “fetishes” and characters. Like, it’s not enough that the last hamster fart of a hetero scene got suddenly cut off for a lesbian scene, he’s also making a redo where it’s all lesbian, all the time. Well, then why couldn’t we get a purely hetero scene to counter-balance that?

Enough with all the Dylan and lesbians already. If he does another poll, I will join for that month just to cast a vote for Sam, if for no other reason than he’s the closest on at having a chance at overtaking all the Dylan and Ellie votes (seriously, if anyone here voted for either of them, we can’t be friends).

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I might have misread, but I thought L&P mentioned that Deshawn will be in the next Vicky scene. Might have been wishful thinking though.

L&P probably wouldn’t get near the criticism he gets if he would more evenly distribute his “fetishes” and characters. Like, it’s not enough that the last hamster fart of a hetero scene got suddenly cut off for a lesbian scene, he’s also making a redo where it’s all lesbian, all the time. Well, then why couldn’t we get a purely hetero scene to counter-balance that?

Enough with all the Dylan and lesbians already. If he does another poll, I will join for that month just to cast a vote for Sam, if for no other reason than he’s the closest on at having a chance at overtaking all the Dylan and Ellie votes (seriously, if anyone here voted for either of them, we can’t be friends).
This meeting with Vicky is a workout session and there was no mention of Deshawn and we know that one of the encounters will be deshawn/Vicky/Sophia at the sauna.
Since Nat and Ellie have had some fun with Sophia I can only guess that this will be Vickys turn then Patricia and then hopefully Alyssa.

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
Polls doesn't matter for him, someone already posted one and most popular characters are males, people want straight content, only one poor Ellie was betwen them

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf
3.40 star(s) 490 Votes