• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Lukasz1

May 20, 2018
Sophia in 0.05 will talk about the story in the subway with her husband and will meet with Patricia and how do you think what choices will come and what her sister will suggest.
How will the husband react?
Will she get a weapon from her sister?
In addition, we know that Sophia will go shopping with her daughter in the afternoon, how do you think there will be a break between who (Dylan, Sam and maybe his sister)?
If Sophia refuses to work in the hospital, she will look for the next job?
Let's play with the detectives, let's work together to set up the dev what he will present to us in the next update.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
scenes for the new upgrade:
-report to the police the subway incident
-male teacher path the favor to dylan for another history test.
-and the shopping i am 99% will be another femele julia (sam sister)or vicky (she suggest shopping and ellie want to go the same gym).
-and another scene with dylan and sam.

Reactions: dima1986 and Jude6

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
-and the shopping i am 99% will be another femele amber (sam sister)or vicky (she suggest shopping and ellie want to go the same gym).
Was that announced on patreon, or it's what you predict it will happen?

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
-and the shopping i am 99% will be another femele julia (sam sister)or vicky (she suggest shopping and ellie want to go the same gym).
I think you're right on the money with these predictions.
Probably also going to be a scene (maybe in the evening since she always sleeps in) where Sophia tells Liam about the Subway incident.

I'm gonna add my two cents and predict there will be some splitting paths with the Police Report and Liam (and also probably her sister), where Sophia can choose to 'Spare Liam the gory details' and/or forget some small detail when reporting it to the Police - thus allowing Sophia to get into a compromised position to get caught by the Subway Guys again.
Maybe she'll have the option to mention that she first saw them on the stoop by the convenience store, if she mentions it then they get arrested, if she doesn't then they are free to roam around and track her down.

Reactions: lockerxx

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
so, this game is one of my favorite, the latest update is a bit weak, but still high quality, as we know its a detail oriented game it will go slow and im fine with it, even if i also want action. i would really like to jump into the future and play 1.0 that most be quite a game!

dima1986

Jun 25, 2018
so, this game is one of my favorite, the latest update is a bit weak, but still high quality, as we know its a detail oriented game it will go slow and im fine with it, even if i also want action. i would really like to jump into the future and play 1.0 that most be quite a game!
The main events will begin with 7 days. When the branches of Dylan and Elli begin.

Reactions: baka

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The next update is 6 days. After him 7. And it will come out before six months.
My guess is he was meaning the real thing/HJ,maybe BJ if we lucky/ will start after 6 months.Let's be honest we don't expect too much progress in next at least 3-4 updates.For imaptient one I suggest to check the game around Christmas.

dima1986

Jun 25, 2018
My guess is he was meaning the real thing/HJ,maybe BJ if we lucky/ will start after 6 months.Let's be honest we don't expect too much progress in next at least 3-4 updates.For imaptient one I suggest to check the game around Christmas.
It all depends on what you mean by progress. If you mean open sex then yes. But with the opening of the lines of Dylan and Ellie. as well as teachers, the game will develop faster.
Secondly, the speed of writing the game directly depends on the number of patrons on Patreon. The author will have 12,000 dollars a month. And the game will wait a week, not a month. I urge all to support the author financially. The game is super. The author after it will please us with many more games. I think a couple of hundred people will shave from 1-30 dollars. It's not such a lot of money.

dima1986

Jun 25, 2018
You can't do in a week what takes a month to do, unless the developer hires a bunch of people to work around the clock to deliver within such a tight timeframe (expenses which would eventually negate his financial gains on Patreon). So no matter how much the developer earns, updates will roughly take a month or so. Even big games from big developers take time, because it's not just the renders, it's the writing, the coding, the proof-reading and so on. It's simply not realistic to say that a weekly turnaround is possible if enough people donate. It's not possible, especially for a perfectionist.
Besides, $12,000/month is a ridiculous amount of money for most people. It's easy to say that "well, if a couple of hundred people donate, this will happen", but unless you're putting your own money on the line, and leading by example, it comes across as hollow. We all want the game to succeed, but urging people to spend their hard earned income on something that's not going to provide a clear net benefit in their lives is a bit misguided, in my opinion. As I said before, only a small percentage of people here are willing to essentially "sponsor" adult game creators. I'm not one of them.
Furthermore, what type of benefits do you derive from pledging your money to this project? The developer has made it clear that he's not going to change his story, or deviate from his original plan, so there goes the chance of having an impact on the direction of the game. When people invest in a product, they usually expect some kind of return. I know that Patreon is different because it's about supporting somebody else's artistic vision, but human beings are (by necessity) driven by their self-interest. At the core, Patreon is a form of voluntary welfare, and not many people like that.
Would I like the developer to meet his financial goals? Definitely, but it's harder to justify with each lackluster update that comes out. Lust&Passion is slowly ruining the goodwill that he amassed with his initial demo, and runs the risk of having people jump ship when they realize that Day 7 (which is hyped up to be the point where things kick into high gear with Dylan and Ellie) is simply more of the same. Add to that the consistent delays and excuses, and the lack of effective communication with his Patreons and this community, and it all becomes too much for any reasonable person.
Here I disagree. Do not understand literally all week. I do not know how much faster, but more money, definitely the game will come out faster. 5 dollars is such a lot of money? Encourage people to help an interesting project with money, without which the project can be closed. This is normal.
Why should the author change the plot and deviate? Then I do not understand. The plot and script is brilliant. One of the best aspects of the game. I think your claims to the author of the game are strained. Not everything always goes as expected. Updates are good, but it's a pity they are small. As I said the main events unfold further. The author makes the game one, he is not a superman. And I think it should be supported.

Reactions: baka
3.40 star(s) 491 Votes