Lerox

Jun 13, 2018
Why everyone thinks only about incest in this game? I don't mind Sophia with Ellie or Dylan, but as for me this game and its path has even greater potential with Sophia's interactions with strangers. For example, I think in advance, when Sophia reluctantly agrees to be a lingerie model, with embarrassment, maybe against her own will, probably only for economic issue, something like that.

a55555

May 31, 2017
Why everyone thinks only about incest in this game? I don't mind Sophia with Ellie or Dylan, but as for me this game and its path has even greater potential with Sophia's interactions with strangers. For example, I think in advance, when Sophia reluctantly agrees to be a lingerie model, with embarrassment, maybe against her own will, probably only for economic issue, something like that.
Same i'm much more excited for the hobos, strangers, old delivery guy, movers, etc.

dima1986

Jun 25, 2018
I'm not against other areas of the game. Totally agree. But the family line (Dylan, Elli, Sofia) is by far the most juicy, depraved and therefore the most anticipated part of the game for many, including me.

Reactions: DudeDiabolos

dima1986

Jun 25, 2018
And in general, it is not necessary to contrast the incest line with other plots. Incest is the most important and curious theme, but the rest of its directions perfectly complement. The game is multifaceted and this is good. Everyone will choose what he likes.

Reactions: godoff95

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Fair enough, we all have things that we find hot. It seems, however, that we disagree on that those are :) I really hope Sophia doesn't become the leading girl in a retard-in-lechertown game that some games evolve into. It would surprise me though.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Fair enough, we all have things that we find hot. It seems, however, that we disagree on that those are :) I really hope Sophia doesn't become the leading girl in a retard-in-lechertown game that some games evolve into. It would surprise me though.
Agreed, I would like to see encounters with guys who are nice, smart, funny, shy, or otherwise well-behaved. Guys who would challenge Sophia's faithfulness through positive influence. Not just assholes who deserve only to be kicked in the balls.

dima1986

Jun 25, 2018
what do you think will happen in update 0.05?
who does what new characters will come to?
Soon must come out. The author wrote that it will be short. End of the review before the main part of the game. 0.06 begin the main storyline of Dylan and Ellie.

alexchax

Jun 28, 2018
i hope he tries to release the updates as soon as possible maybe he can hire somebody as he is doing it all alone???

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
he has changed the profile now maybe this caused the problem?
thats definetly sophia cant figure out the guy though
It's not the husband or Sam. Could be Dylan, I suppose. Doesn't appear to Dylan's teacher.

Reactions: dima1986
3.30 star(s) 451 Votes