lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
lust&passion on patreon:
It'll also depend on how Dylan reacted on Sam and Sophia before. Actually I didn't plan Sam to be the antagonist. It's rather Dylan's teacher! Dylan and Sam have their own story lines. There will be the chance that they get together sometime briefly but they don't really interfere each other. Dylan will have one event with Sam's mom if you don't follow Sophia's story line with him and one if you follow it. He won't have anything going on with Sam's sister because she's a lesbian. And Patricia highly probable won't also have anything with him going on.so neighbor mom is getting some love in the future:heartcoveredeyes:. amber

Reactions: dima1986

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
Just thinking out loud, but...
A lot of DVs are having Patreon problems. How about a fan sponsored rival to Patreon that allows what the fans want? Maybe F95zone can get sponser it.

Reactions: dima1986

dima1986

Jun 25, 2018
lust&passion on patreon:
It'll also depend on how Dylan reacted on Sam and Sophia before. Actually I didn't plan Sam to be the antagonist. It's rather Dylan's teacher! Dylan and Sam have their own story lines. There will be the chance that they get together sometime briefly but they don't really interfere each other. Dylan will have one event with Sam's mom if you don't follow Sophia's story line with him and one if you follow it. He won't have anything going on with Sam's sister because she's a lesbian. And Patricia highly probable won't also have anything with him going on.so neighbor mom is getting some love in the future:heartcoveredeyes:. amber
Please, specify to me. Under what circumstances is Dylan's connection with Sam's mom possible?

dima1986

Jun 25, 2018
Possibly in later episodes (say v.11) we might see Sam tutoring Dylan to seduce Sam's mom.
Maybe. The author wrote that Sam and Dylan collect together for a while.
It's a pity that with Patricia Dylan will not have anything. The author has not yet clarified the situation with Ellie, I would like to have the opportunity to link Dylan and Ellie.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Cool. Seems like Dylan will have his share as well. Sam's mother deserves some fun. As for Ellie I hope that next 2 updates will flashout her future content a bit cuz I'm curious and not really that much into lesbians.

dima1986

Jun 25, 2018
Cool. Seems like Dylan will have his share as well. Sam's mother deserves some fun. As for Ellie I hope that next 2 updates will flashout her future content a bit cuz I'm curious and not really that much into lesbians.
Dylan's path is open, Sophia or Sam's mother. Sofia is more interesting to me, Sam's mother is probably an alternative. I really wanted both to be together. Ellie will definitely have the opportunity of lesbian love. With Sophia and most likely Sam's sister. I'm more interested in whether the line is Dylan-Ellie.

Reactions: Born2game

hamlet17

Dec 17, 2017
I was maybe too critical in my last post, and I want to say that I still believe in this game and the developer. I think this will be grate present to myself for Christmas. :)

Corypheus

Mar 5, 2018
Just thinking out loud, but...
A lot of DVs are having Patreon problems. How about a fan sponsored rival to Patreon that allows what the fans want? Maybe F95zone can get sponser it.
Patreon does so because they don't want to get sued for something a user made. Patreon is bound to local laws as well as public opinion just like any other company. They are providing developers, artists and creators with a platform of support. Which means they can be held responsible for anything produced because of their continued endorsement. Although legal prohibitions and even social perspective may vary greatly, it's simply not worth the risk. A rival would face the exact same issues they are having. There's no way around it unless public opinion about these subjects drastically changes. Believe me, if Patreon could make money out of it without any risks, they would without question.

Reactions: Akamari
3.20 star(s) 458 Votes