• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
What's the best score to get at this point? So far I got:
  • Good Wife: 8 points
  • Filthy: 31
  • Lesb Temptation: 12
  • Dylan: 15
  • Ellie: 4
  • Sam: 21
  • Patricia: 4

Can I improve some of these stats or theyre all maxed out at this point (0.03)?
Edit: I mean sure I could go for a full good wife playthrough but Im not even sure it's worth it atm

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
What's the best score to get at this point? So far I got:
  • Good Wife: 8 points
  • Filthy: 31
  • Lesb Temptation: 12
  • Dylan: 15
  • Ellie: 4
  • Sam: 21
  • Patricia: 4

Can I improve some of these stats or theyre all maxed out at this point (0.03)?
Edit: I mean sure I could go for a full good wife playthrough but Im not even sure it's worth it atm
I have 31 filthy points too, but perhaps he made some other filthy points only available after good wife choices, like in the swimming pool event (I liked that btw).

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Anyone ?
it was already generously posted by fauxplayer just pages back.

Lust & Passion posted
A little status report

I replaced my GPU's and can finally work with my usual power again.

The next update will probably be straight 0.04 and not 0.035. It will contain the whole Day 12 which won't be very long (about 7 events).

The first teaser image will be released very soon.

Also soon: a poll for Sophia's new hairstyle.

Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017
Maybe Patricia and Sophie will do 4-way with Dylan and Sam. Sharing is caring, after all. :kissingheart:
So true, mate, I agree with your POV.
Now that you made me think about, this is why I'm ever more attracted to this game and its wide opportunities given by the dev.'s wise initial choices when he conceived the main lines of its plot.
In other words, I see here an 'open-minded' attitude as a main characteristics embedded in this game, just to leave every player free to fulflll his own tastes... and in sex this is important and this only counts, to me.
And this is, I think, the real reason which made the real and huge difference between this one, from a hand, and the most of the many other games around (with great respect for their creators, of course).

Another point is: what is the highest score I could reach in the game.
'Highest'? Meant to be the 'best', if I see it correctly? And in sex, perhaps the more personal mean matter in every person's life? Apart from the thought I would be more than interested to learn a girl or woman's point of view about here, you know that I like to do or see something, you another else and so on for all the others.
So, it's amazing that each player is given to be free and choose among possibilities (two paths at this moment, I mean) and make his own decisions consequently, then.
Two paths are not too much, maybe, but even more than one only. I only hope the auctor will expand this aspect of the game further.

Thanks a lot to you in particular, godsh, Onysko, rf96 and fauxplayer, for the interesting possibilities given to think a little about a 'simple' game, more than expected though.

And with best regards to all.

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
A poll for Sophia's new hairstyle was posted, at the moment, the first choice is in the lead.

Sophia will visit Claire at the end of Day 12. What new hairstyle should she get?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
The renders are rather nice imho, sometimes thats enough to peak my interest.
My interest is peeked by the daughter on the cover image. Will keep an eye on this one.
This is one of my pet peeves.

It's .

That aside (I noticed it glancing at the first pages of comments before I saw that there were 180 pages that I wasn't going to read through)...

While I find the game nice looking, the actual content first bored me to tears with these long explanations about ridiculously unrealistic superlative characters who are super rich, super successful, (supposedly) super attractive, super this, super that... and then the game is just obsessed with a vulgar level of superficiality and conspicuous consumption (look at my 5 brand new sports cars! And my 75" 4K curved TV, and blah blah blah...)

It's revolting and comes across written by someone with a low IQ and obsession with material crap and vulgar displays of money.

I gave up on it the first time I tried playing it scarcely before the end of the plane ride it was so bad. But being bored and low on new games to play I decided to give it another shot and just plow through the vomitous dialog to try to get to some game play... and it's like being forced to watch Jersey Shore or something similarly vulgar and empty headed.

I suppose if that kind of disgustingly superficial life is what someone aspires to, then more power to you. Enjoy the game.

But personally I can't identify with anyone or anything in this game. It's insufferable and doesn't relate in any way to a life I live or would want to live. Total failure to elicit suspension of disbelief and allow the player to actually get immersed in the story, and that's completely aside from the female protagonist.

I mean other games have done this to some extent... famous authors, etc... but at least the characters were human, with reasonable emotions, behavior, desires, actions, etc... like as a prime example. Yeah, the guy is a rich and famous author, but it doesn't come across as remotely as vulgar and boring and just revolting as basically all the characters have in this game so far. :(

Anyway... just had to bitch given that this was one of the worst examples of this kind of thing I've encountered in the over 100 different games of this sort that I've played.

I find myself groaning and just clicking away with the mouse to try to make the vapid bimbos with their giant sunglasses and rambling narratives go away so that maybe I can find some diamonds in the proverbial dung heap to make the waste of my time slightly worth it.

Who knows, maybe it'll get better if I keep slogging along... I'm only to the part where they're moving into the new house and meeting the neighbors. But so far it's been terrible aside from being rendered better than many other games.

Oh, and definitely A on the hairstyle poll. Hands down. ;)

Reactions: La'Zaa and csw

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
After playing more, I found myself really irritated by the forced hard pauses on transitions, so I dumped the files and edited the script.rpy file to change every single pause from hard=True to hard=False so that I could skip along at my own pace. That helped make the game slightly more bearable. The forced, unskippable delay on transitions was like nails on a chalkboard aggravating. :p

Oh, and I also changed the quick, medium, and slow dissolve times to 0.1, 0.2, and 0.3 respectively (from their 0.2, 1.5, and 3.0 defaults I think it was.)

The game is SO much more peppy and responsive now and feels like you're actually in control and not being forced to stare at blank screens for several seconds while sound effects of cars and doors etc play. :p

3.40 star(s) 490 Votes