• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
This is a fairly self-evident game - good path and bad path are clearly identified in choices. Side path of lesbian attraction is also identified.

Once you play it, you can use the skip function to try alternate combinations. Pretty straightforward.

FalseOath

Jan 30, 2018
What really makes this game interesting is you get to choose what specific path you want. Basically caters to your specific fetish. Not many games that give you this much freedom.

Reactions: Earthling

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
Can we play with two path at a time?I mean sometimes i choose green choice,sometimes i choose red choice?

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Lust & Passion posted
Jogging in the morning with Patricia

Planning to go jogging together for two weeks, Patricia surprisingly shows up this beautiful morning at her sister's door, dressed in her sportswear, to put their plans finally into action.

Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017
This is a fairly self-evident game - good path and bad path are clearly identified in choices. Side path of lesbian attraction is also identified.

Once you play it, you can use the skip function to try alternate combinations. Pretty straightforward.
So true this.
@penggunacit: may I suggest you another little trick, bro? Have you thought to save the game before choosing between two decisions in alternative? So you can be safe and revert to your previous state any time you need it. And you might explore different paths too! ;)

With best regards.

Reactions: rf96

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
Homosexual scenes? That's an unexpected request. Can't recall anyone asking for that in this thread.

Oh, wait, maybe you were asking for scenes with Sophia.

Never mind.
Lol i mean scene between sophia with dylan and sam:)

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
You have to be on good wife path
That's called real life....I'm not here for that :p

But these so called fans that don't pledge 1 Cent, can just shut the fuck up. They have no right to complain, at all.
@karnage3d cavered that far better than I could, but sorry you are wrong. They have every right to complain until the owners/operators of F95 say otherwise. They should not expect to be listened to, but I think it's always a sign of a sensible dev interacting with people here, they are the ones that are most likely to convert more people to support them than those that don't, let alone those that curse them.

I like it nice Slow burn story. To many Devs rushing the sex scenes. This Game stands way out as binging different but in a very good way
I may not agree with everything you've written, but considering the games you work on, this is indeed massive and well deserved praise.

Can we play with two path at a time?I mean sometimes i choose green choice,sometimes i choose red choice?
You can, but you would need 2 saves = 2 playthroughs (minimum), without fiddling with the console.
My take on it there are going to be several levels required to cover everything - good wife, middling but on the good side, middling, middling but on the filthy side and filthy. My thoughts, not canon.

3.40 star(s) 490 Votes