kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
can someone possibly already tell, when a current version will appear?
The current version is available in the OP.
This was updated on 30th April with a 30-40 day update cycle the next version will not be available for another 2-3 weeks.

titokm10

Aug 15, 2017
The current version is available in the OP.
This was updated on 30th April with a 30-40 day update cycle the next version will not be available for another 2-3 weeks.
You need to add the time that he lost buying the new gpus

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Aw, c'mon, you could say it, you just don't wanna.

hopeless

Oct 29, 2017
please give back RPGM the fugging black transition you cant disable its a pain in the a$$ holy fuck unplayable!!!!!!!

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
please give back RPGM the fugging black transition you cant disable its a pain in the a$$ holy fuck unplayable!!!!!!!
Scroll back to my few comments. I specifically disabled that stuff myself, and a few commented on other ways to work around those transitions. :)

I agree they are really irritating, but there are ways to work around them, and I'd MUCH rather do that in RenPy than move the game to RPGM.

(Move back to RPGM just to avoid the transitions? Talk about throwing the baby out with the bathwater. ;) haha)

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
I used to extract the script.rpy file from the archive.rpa in the /game/ folder (I extracted it in a separate temp folder and copied the file back over) and edited the relevant variables. Then you dump that back in the /game/ folder. It would error for me the first time I tried to run it, but it would generate the script.rpyc file and then on the next run the game would work fine.

(I'm sure there are other tools to extract stuff from rpa files, like maybe. is just the one I tend to use here in Linux. Fast and simple.)

I used the search and replace (replace all) feature in my text editor to replace all like 1,500 occurrences of those "hard=True" with "hard=False". I actually searched for " hard=False)" (without the quotes, but with the leading space and closing parenthesis) to try to narrow it down so I didn't accidentally replace anything else (I'm not a python/RenPy coder, so I don't know what else might have "hard=True" in it.)

The other 3 variables I changed were toward the top of the file.

define quick_dissolve = Dissolve(0.2, hard=True)

define medium_dissolve = Dissolve(1.5, hard=True)

define slow_dissolve = Dissolve(3.0, hard=True)
I changed those to

define quick_dissolve = Dissolve(0.1, hard=False)

define medium_dissolve = Dissolve(0.2, hard=False)

define slow_dissolve = Dissolve(0.3, hard=False)
If anyone really wanted to brute force it like I did. ;)

A.Rahman

Jan 31, 2018

Here Is Andriod port link of A Wife and Mother 0.03 By Spear1403

3.20 star(s) 460 Votes