dan_roger69

Dec 1, 2021
We just had back to back Dylan updates, including an update with no Sophia, which is stupid because it’s her game
It's about which storyline makes more money, which character with Sophia is making more money. If Ellie and Sophia storyline makes more money expect more story branches in that storyline. If Dylan and Sophia storyline makes more money expect more back to back updates in that storyline.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Captain Bipto

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
Just skimming over that schedule, it looks like the next major Sam event won't be until the cello "concert" on Tuesday, which considering that's kind of the culmination of Sophia and Sam's interactions up to now, maybe something big will happen there (that would fit in with the "Sex in the next four playable days" window). Unfortunately, I think we're still on Saturday right now, which means there's still a hell of a wait.

I really wish that L&P would drop the side jobs to trim some of the fat. Or at least swap that for the soccer story, so maybe Zac can get into it. That tanning scene was pretty intriguing, but he just kind of disappeared.

Bbkkss11

Oct 14, 2023
Just skimming over that schedule, it looks like the next major Sam event won't be until the cello "concert" on Tuesday, which considering that's kind of the culmination of Sophia and Sam's interactions up to now, maybe something big will happen there (that would fit in with the "Sex in the next four playable days" window). Unfortunately, I think we're still on Saturday right now, which means there's still a hell of a wait.

I really wish that L&P would drop the side jobs to trim some of the fat. Or at least swap that for the soccer story, so maybe Zac can get into it. That tanning scene was pretty intriguing, but he just kind of disappeared.
When Sophia thanks Sam then she will be at her home and we all will also be at our homes but will be taking care of our 5 years old child

• Haha
Reactions: SophiawantsSam

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Hey people active here, i mostly lurk this thread so if you guys can give some light i will be glad.

I haven't played for some time now and just want to see if it's worth playing the next version when it comes out. How are things going regarding the game events?
My favorite route is the lesbian one... is there any light on that? Or at least some Ellie event/scene? Or Patricia event/scene? Or any girl event/scene that don't involve a man?

Also, this a very, very, veeeeryy unpopular opinion of mine, but I dislike Dylan, really really dislike him since a lot of times he feels like the protagonist rather than Sophia with the game giving him POVs and events that don't involve Sophia at all and whatnot. How much of the newest content is Dylan focused?

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
I find it hard to believe this is the only VN you play, don't get me wrong when it's good it's great but not the best by any means. You'll just have to change your handle lol
Who said this is the only VN I played ??? I'm just saying, this is my fav VN, only thing about this game I hate is development speed. Lack of sex ain't a problem for me.

Reactions: Luis2008
3.40 star(s) 487 Votes