Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
There was a correction of v 0.195 for the issues you are currently facing. Thus LP created v 0.196 to correct them. This version is not available on F95 currently. If you want to download it you can pay on Patreon 1.5 euros (or 2 usd) and get it.

But again as I reported to Bibifoc if you choose Don Morrello to help you then you are not able to see Sophia’s visit at his office. Normally this should be corrected when v 0.200 is out.

So, it is up to you what you are going to do.
Can you remind me where you reported this? I grow old, and I have a doubt now :unsure:

Reactions: Monocabra

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Can you remind me where you reported this? I grow old, and I have a doubt now :unsure:
I can’t at the moment but later today I can do it again. It’s easy to see though when you select Sophia to go to Don Morrello the renders are black when you run v 0.196

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
So again the dev can't find more renders to show us as previews.
What a lier.
0.195 he said same thing.
After the release,we saw there was literally hundreds of renders,that can be used as teasers.

dan_roger69

Dec 1, 2021
Thanks god no. Because next update will be Ellie\Sophia without Logan and then the sidejob. So thanks god no Dylan again
L&P didn't mention he is going to do the sidejobs next after Ellie update. Like L&P always says "anything is possible". If his Patreon's demand Dylan update next he might consider promoting Dylan update first and sidejobs later as they are independent storylines.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
L&P didn't mention he is going to do the sidejobs next after Ellie update. Like L&P always says "anything is possible". If his Patreon's demand Dylan update next he might consider promoting Dylan update first and sidejobs later as they are independent storylines.
We just had back to back Dylan updates, including an update with no Sophia, which is stupid because it’s her game

Illuminati

Dec 7, 2017
Hi folks, I don't play the game since the update where Aiden fucks his gf with the black friend, is it worth right now?

Thanks

Gogo1236

Nov 22, 2022
Man, how I wished all of us could've have had better lives than to argue and debate over a shit(it is now) VN, but here we are, waiting for the next update with our dicks in hand, filling pages after pages(7k+ now) about what could be, should be vs what we get. All these realizations haunt sometime:LOL:

Reactions: piuma

NykWolf

Aug 4, 2017
Ah. You are right. I totally forgot that he give "away" side jobs o_O Thanks for clarification :)

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
Thank you dude
Honestly, he's not a dev worth paying. Just get it here within 24hrs of release like everyone else.

Talented with Daz3d and all that but has no concept of getting things done in a timely manner. He already makes a shit ton of money and refuses to hire help so the date of finish is on pace to be in about 25 years.

not even joking.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I can’t at the moment but later today I can do it again. It’s easy to see though when you select Sophia to go to Don Morrello the renders are black when you run v 0.196
Ah! The images not displayed.... Ok, I see. Thx.

3.40 star(s) 487 Votes