• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
will this update have 3 events?
1 sophia/sam
2 sophia/ellie with logan
3 sophia/ellie without logan
?
This update, according to information shared so far, has the following sequence of events:
- Sophia/Ellie short (relevant teaser the sniffing of Ellie’s underwear)
- Sophia/Sam short (relevant teasers meeting Sam at the door on a see through nightie)
- Sophia/Ellie long alternative I (relevant teasers meeting Logan & Tyler)

In the next release LP will include “Sophia/Ellie long alternative II” where Ellie & Sophia will be alone. Since this is not expected to have many renders (up to 150 max) should be out relatively soon (at least compared to the current update)

For more information refer to AWAM Almanac by master xxxorro!

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
In the next release LP will include “Sophia/Ellie long alternative II” where Ellie & Sophia will be alone. Since this is not expected to have many renders (up to 150 max) should be out relatively soon (at least compared to the current update)
That is if there's no animations planned for it, otherwise it will take several months.

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
That is if there's no animations planned for it, otherwise it will take several months.
From last update release 6/1 to current update release 1/5 it is roughly 3 months 25 days. I said that the next update release will take less time (e.g. 3 months 24 days). I didn’t specify if it will be a month or several months ;)

Reactions: Luis2008

krak0n

Jan 8, 2022
Yeah, I canceled my pledge. This is a very promising game, but not 30+ bucks per update promising.
The author needs to revise his workflow. The Ren'Py scripting can easily be done during the rendering process, even with placeholder images if necessary. And so can optimization (of the already finished renders) and translation.
who could've imagine one day he will dethrone L& P as the king of milking empire

3.40 star(s) 490 Votes