mrSpanker

Dec 12, 2018
beacuse developer said...
When the developer says something it means it will happen 2 or 3 days later at best. Today will not be the release, tomorrow is also unlikely, being realistic and also optimistic the launch will be on 28/02/2019 at 23:59 (as others have already said) which is also not certain, so I would not rule out that the release could be the first days of March.

Surely he will have an explanation for that and will say that his level of perfection and exhaustive attention to detail requires an exhaustive process of testing and error correction before the release, and that takes between 4 to 6 days.

PS: I hope I'm wrong...

Reactions: OdinValgallovih

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
When the developer says something it means it will happen 2 or 3 days later at best. Today will not be the release, tomorrow is also unlikely, being realistic and also optimistic the launch will be on 28/02/2019 at 23:59 (as others have already said) which is also not certain, so I would not rule out that the release could be the first days of March.

Surely he will have an explanation for that and will say that his level of perfection and exhaustive attention to detail requires an exhaustive process of testing and error correction before the release, and that takes between 4 to 6 days.
Nah.I have the feeling that he will keep his promise for release today.Otherwise it will be way too much lies for him this year.
Of course there is always that technical issue that happen more often than we want:)

Reactions: fapulous

Norexy

Jan 7, 2017
Nah.I have the feeling that he will keep his promise for release today.Otherwise it will be way too much lies for him this year.
Of course there is always that technical issue that happen more often than we want:)
i agree too much lies :)

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
This game usually takes forever to get up on the site...

Meanwhile, What is this update even about? Did L&P give an outline on whose stories are getting updated this time around?

Reactions: Immortal-Vn

Marine1952

May 13, 2017
Quote:
Day 16 (playable day 9):

Morning:

1) "Sophia/Dylan/Sam" - Event

2) Start of the actual teacher storyline (Sophia)

Morning/Noon:

1) "Sam" -Event

2) Sophia looks for a second side job (internet)

3) 3rd working day at the nursing home (choosable side job)

Noon/Afternoon:

1) First time at the beach! "Sophia/Dylan" - Event + "Sophia/Carl" - Event

If the "Sophia/Dylan" event takes place, depends on an important decision a few days before!!!

2) Home again. "Sophia/Sam" - Event

Evening:

1) "Sophia/Liam" - Event (you'll meet a new important character)

2) "Sophia/Ellie/Patricia" - Event (Filthy route)

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
This game usually takes forever to get up on the site...
Hrhr, well I think the reason are the repeating, annoying, semi-toxic, useless debates about the game. The ones who say I am pissed, no (more) money for him cannot post it. Or if they are talkers and got the game nvertheless, cannot post it because it would show they are just talkers. The other group, paying for the game is pissed because of the people complaining permanently, saying to themselves, why should I pay for it, share it and just read complains about the game most of the time?! ^^

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hrhr, well I think the reason are the repeating, annoying, semi-toxic, useless debates about the game. The ones who say I am pissed, no (more) money for him cannot post it. Or if they are talkers and got the game nvertheless, cannot post it because it would show they are just talkers. The other group, paying for the game is pissed because of the people complaining permanently, saying to themselves, why should I pay for it, share it and just read complains about the game most of the time?! ^^
It seems people have way too high expectations because it takes 45-50 days between updates.
Will be good If they understand that probably only the scene with Dylan/Sam and the later with Sam will have some progress.2 scenes with 2 sides jobs will be maybe something like less than 10 renders each,the teacher no idea.
New avatar?The other one was cooler:)

3.40 star(s) 487 Votes