Angmir

May 29, 2017
Don't be too excited.The best we can hope is kiss with Sam.I doubt that both side jobs will have anything significant.
Yes ...

People got to calm down about it ... this is just half a day update, and I dont think especialy important one at that.
If anything it is setup for more stuff happening in the next update (the beach !).

Still every update is precious. Another milestone on the route to real fun later on.

Reactions: Lerox

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
The picture reminds me of that gym guy from one time who rubbed Sophia's abdomen. i thought it was Sam too until i got a look a that guy.

Norexy

Jan 7, 2017
Yes ...

People got to calm down about it ... this is just half a day update, and I dont think especialy important one at that.
If anything it is setup for more stuff happening in the next update (the beach !).

Still every update is precious. Another milestone on the route to real fun later on.
there are at least 10 updates to real fun it means 1 more year good luck with waiting

Angmir

May 29, 2017
The picture reminds me of that gym guy from one time who rubbed Sophia's abdomen. i thought it was Sam too until i got a look a that guy.
Thats like most used mele mother stright out of the shop dude.

Variations of him are present in every other game out there. AWAM has like 3 variation of him too.

French girl from the beatysalon boyfriend, Sam and dude from GYM.

The whole picture from L&P's avatar is probably just random models put togheter long before he even started making this game.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
but srsly 2 month for a half day is not fair :/ the process is too slow :/ atleast one complete day would be good right ?
Well he promise something in that regard.We have to wait and see what will happen this year.
I wonder do we have even a small chance for 0.08 to have a release in march?

3.40 star(s) 489 Votes