Feb 19, 2019
Come on guys it's the process of slow seduction & corruption it's not your cringe through in 10 mi
inutes to have sex with mom , also if you see the developer is releasing the updates real slow and milking as much as he can as if it's his last game , that's what making us frustrated if he had releasedthe entire game in one go (which os not even possible in wildest of dreams XD) this game would have definitely got full 5 starts and reach no.1 position

Reactions: CoffeeDrinker

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

I dont want to be a pain but are you going to be able to release it on the 24th - 4h ago

Yes I just finished it. I need to go through it and check for mistakes and bugs etc. Then I'll upload it. But in Germany it's 3 a.m. now so I'll do it after some sleep. - 15min ago

volgren

Jun 11, 2018
Please no! Finally a game, where characters don't have big dicks and huge tits. Where the characters looks normal.
Admin, don't add fake big boobs, very large penis, this is all unrealistic. Just be natural, like you were! I hate that, and I hate all the games which have it. Very beautiful girls are totally ruined with fake big boobs and fake body parts.

Reactions: XaGnard
3.20 star(s) 459 Votes