Terribleman69

Jul 31, 2017
Hey this game looks pretty cool,I like female protagonist/lesbian games and the art looks great too!

>thread started in 2017
>version 0.07 BETA
>1.36GB Download
>hundreds of pages of people complaining about the lack of sex scenes

616.jpg

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
Hey this game looks pretty cool,I like female protagonist/lesbian games and the art looks great too!

>thread started in 2017
>version 0.07 BETA
>1.36GB Download

View attachment 251696
so is it necessary that , if other people are complaining , then you should also complain ?. If you don't like it , then just get out !

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
Ι did,fam
look buddy , not everybody can develop games , right ? , so i just wanna say that , we should at least appreciate work done by someone , especially the work done by heart. so please , stop this bitching or ditching.

just enjoy..

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Admin, don't add fake big boobs, very large penis, this is all unrealistic. Just be natural, like you were! I hate that, and I hate all the games which have it. Very beautiful girls are totally ruined with fake big boobs and fake body parts.
the dev isn't visiting here anymore, but you can post this idea on his patreon page but i doubt he will take your idea since he insist all the plot are already "Scripted"

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
the dev isn't visiting here anymore, but you can post this idea on his patreon page but i doubt he will take your idea since he insist all the plot are already "Scripted"
why he is not visiting
has something happened earlier ?

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
Doubt its coming today....keep your expectations in check and dont expect a release until 28th. Just to avoid being disappointment.
Also nothing major to look forward to, a small breakfast scene with Dylan and Sam, the start of the teacher storyline, lets face it, its the beginning so nothing major, Sam scene okay i'll concede on this one, but then again, he hasnt been any more intimate with sophia so doubt it would be hot n heavy, and the last 2 side jobs which are as small as the chances of sophia getting into a gangbang this year......so yeah......

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
why he is not visiting
has something happened earlier ?
check on his account his last activity are on nov 21 2018

Doubt its coming today....keep your expectations in check and dont expect a release until 28th. Just to avoid being disappointment.
Also nothing major to look forward to, a small breakfast scene with Dylan and Sam, the start of the teacher storyline, lets face it, its the beginning so nothing major, Sam scene okay i'll concede on this one, but then again, he hasnt been any more intimate with sophia so doubt it would be hot n heavy, and the last 2 side jobs which are as small as the chances of sophia getting into a gangbang this year......so yeah......
its today well due to our different location time of release may differ on another part of the world

Angmir

May 29, 2017
6 years older 10cm taller and more buffed maybe

EDIT

OK turns out I was wrong - and L&P is going to release the game TODAY

Action Stations Action Stations ! This is not a drill !

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

>thread started in 2017
>version 0.07 BETA
>1.36GB Download

View attachment 251696
It seems you missed the fact that the game was more than 3GB before he reduce significant the size.

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
Thats what L&P (the DEV) said last night.

He said the game is ready, he will test it today and upload it after that.
Slight delay is possible, but it should be out today nevertheless...
i am actually dying in exitement..

3.40 star(s) 488 Votes