dkatryl

May 26, 2018
As the evolution of L&P's updates get smaller and smaller, where he is now not even doing a complete event, but breaking up variants of the same event into their own stand alone update, which will then have people without multiple concurrent playthroughs with *no* content per update, but without any significant speeding up of the development time, y'all realize what the next logical step in his development journey will be?

L&P will start making each choice in every decision it's own separate update.

If a single event has, say, 3 decisions with 2 choices each, well, that's not just *6* updates right there for one event.

That's *8* updates he can milk out of the variations of that single event.

Genius!

DarkShadow29

Oct 16, 2023
The amount of renders of sophia provided by LP per update are getting shorter ....I remember during Dylan as MC he mentioned like 678 renders in just single update....he launched the first part and this game with like 900+ renders ....and look now..200, 150 and that too with just 1 character storyline in whole update....its BS.

I am just wondering there are developers who are working their ass off to bring on good updates of 250-300+ renders per update.....and LP supporters are just praising him for providing 150 render update after 3/4 months and that too with Sophia interaction with mostly one side character in whole update...like now he's doing Ellie storyline so he will give 100 renders update about Sophia/Ellie without sex and supporters will be like what a fantastic update....amazing renders and storyline ...just wow.

Last edited:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I am interested in this part.If it is taken as a single PD..So will this PD will be completed by this year??
I think the whole morning event will be completed by end of june probably as it's ongoing.
Not gonna happen. Next release might not even include the Vicky gym scene, so that'd be another update to conclude the morning events. We might make it to the 1st sidejob event at the end of this year with some luck. I highly doubt he'll release both sidejobs in 1 update as it's very likely that both are going to have animations, aswell as being larger updates.

Seeing how L&P already added a couple unplanned events for this PD, I'd say we are once again looking at a new record for the slowest PD ever developed, with the current record being 777 days for PD13.

chart.jpg
(graph taken from quency77, who is keeping track of all the numbers)

I expect it to go up by quite a bit again. Would be really surprising to see it going the other way, as L&P's development has only gone one way, and one way only for the past 5+ years. Always worse, never better.

sheatfish

Sep 17, 2019
Here are some random thoughts and opinions on rel 0.200. Feel free to skip this if you haven’t seen rel 0.200, or if you don’t care about my opinions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One last comment. If I had been the dev,

I want to clarify, Ellie and Logan have already had oral sex.
line 1935 day 20

scene day20_dylan_ellie_part_one 18
lo "Come on. It was just sex! She means nothing to me. You're my number one!"
lo "But I also gotta my fun every now and then. Just having oral sex is boring all the time."

DNCH2019

Aug 7, 2019
Man at the rate this is going someone will either create a sex robot sophia or either fully create one from an artificial womb before we have any hope of sniffing the 30 playable days that were promised at the start of the game.

if we are still on playable day 13 been a while since i played and it takes 3 years per playable day give or take we still need 17 days thats 17*3=51 years if he adds no more to the story.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
Not gonna happen. Next release might not even include the Vicky gym scene, so that'd be another update to conclude the morning events. We might make it to the 1st sidejob event at the end of this year with some luck. I highly doubt he'll release both sidejobs in 1 update as it's very likely that both are going to have animations, aswell as being larger updates.

Seeing how L&P already added a couple unplanned events for this PD, I'd say we are once again looking at a new record for the slowest PD ever developed, with the current record being 777 days for PD13.

View attachment 3631979
(graph taken from quency77, who is keeping track of all the numbers)

I expect it to go up by quite a bit again. Would be really surprising to see it going the other way, as L&P's development has only gone one way, and one way only for the past 5+ years. Always worse, never better.
New record : 1000 zinedine-zidane-icegif-7.gif

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf
3.30 star(s) 451 Votes