amir1234

May 19, 2018
can anyone tell me that if there is some action added to the game sorry for asking and not checking out myself cause so many gigs if you know what i'm saying

r_0_b

Sep 22, 2017
I translated the game into Spanish with the help of deepl, but I get an error in the 13146 line of script 2. Someone please can check it because I can't find it with my little knowledge.

He realizado una traduccion del juego al español con ayuda de deepl, pero me da error en la linea 13146 del script 2. Alguien por favor lo puede revisar ya que yo con mi poco conocimiento no encuentro dicho error.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I doubt we will get the update on 24 at 0:00:00.
Still anytime during 24 is good enought.Unless he release it during the biathlon european championship.

Reactions: DirkP

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I translated the game into Spanish with the help of deepl, but I get an error in the 13146 line of script 2. Someone please can check it because I can't find it with my little knowledge.

He realizado una traduccion del juego al español con ayuda de deepl, pero me da error en la linea 13146 del script 2. Alguien por favor lo puede revisar ya que yo con mi poco conocimiento no encuentro dicho error.
At first look Script.png
you have a space. move the text to left

Where you put this scripts? In . /game ?

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
dude last upgrade of dual family was March of last year!!! and still he didnt post a new date. we got a new version every two months (unfortunately half of day)
Just poking fun lol.....I know he is now where near as as bad as gumdrops.

Ōba

Aug 19, 2018

I fixed some syntax errors and it worked for me, try it.

john_jones21

Jun 24, 2017
2 days to go :( I hope he atleast release the new ver in 24 feb :/
If a dev gives a date range always assume the later date is the real one. Then also assume at best it'll be released midnight in a timezone that doesn't line up with yours (so next day for you) and also you might want to wait a bit for compressed versions or patches.

So think in terms in March and you're more likely to get a pleasant surprise than the opposite :)

Reactions: 2016er and Lukasz1

Angmir

May 29, 2017
If a dev gives a date range always assume the later date is the real one. Then also assume at best it'll be released midnight in a timezone that doesn't line up with yours (so next day for you) and also you might want to wait a bit for compressed versions or patches.

So think in terms in March and you're more likely to get a pleasant surprise than the opposite :)
Sad truth is :

Even if he will have everything ready for 24th, from business perspective it makes every sense to postpone it to the very end of the release "window".

This way he gains 4 days added to his next update countdown, and people cants say he missed the deadline ...

Thats why it will come out on 28th at best...

Reactions: 2016er and XaGnard

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Sad truth is :

Even if he will have everything ready for 24th, from business perspective it makes every sense to postpone it to the very end of the release "window".

This way he gains 4 days added to his next update countdown, and people cants say he missed the deadline ...

Thats why it will come out on 28th at best...
Consider we are lucky that he is not aiming for 29th:)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It was also ridiculous for the janitor not to force her to BJ, at least to HJ. I just could not believe he just wanted her to shower naked next to him. Worst blackmail ever!
I want your version of the game.In mine she shower wearing lingerie:(

3.20 star(s) 459 Votes