Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

vaal2000

May 9, 2017
Don't wanna sound like criticism or something like that, since you guys put a lot of passion and effort in this... and it's all for fun :)))
Looking at the second picture posted by mannitt, it looks like Ellie's body is slightly bigger than Sophia's. Whereas in the game she is shorter and thinner. Might be as well the camera lens and the angle effect.
Just an observation :)

Reactions: mannitt

mannitt

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Don't wanna sound like criticism or something like that, since you guys put a lot of passion and effort in this... and it's all for fun :)))
Looking at the second picture posted by mannitt, it looks like Ellie's body is slightly bigger than Sophia's. Whereas in the game she is shorter and thinner. Might be as well the camera lens and the angle effect.
Just an observation :)
I'm always up for critique. Helps to get better. You're not totally wrong. It's a weird perspective with the camera. I had to adjust the lens look to get the whole frame because of the small room. I didn't want to lose the good lighting of it. I'm not the biggest fan of doing that but I want to see if I can get it to work. I think I have a few work arounds to avoid that in the future. The perspective really does change a lot for it. It tends to give a slight fish bowl look. Thanks for the comment.

vaal2000

May 9, 2017
I never used Daz in any way and got no knowledge of how it works, so my question might be totally absurd :)))

Isnt possible to keep normal camera distance to fit the frame in, and just remove from scene the objects blocking the view? Or play with something like clipping plan? In my line of work I use 3dmax and thats what I do when strange lens effects come in. Again, I have no clue how a scene is built in Daz.

mannitt

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Yeah I could just remove a wall or scale some walls on one axis. Making the room bigger. Then adjusted the lights from there. For sure a few different ways to do it then what I did. Lol I didn't think too hard on it apparently

vaal2000

May 9, 2017
FanArt: Standalone render

Sophia is curious how many sweaty sexual encounters dev has prepared for her in the upcoming update 0.055. Not with husband, ofc.
Hahaha, I'm very much afraid she'll be sooooo dissapointed.... as much as all of us lol.

mannitt

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Haven't quite nailed down Patricia yet. Still looking though. Which guys are you thinking about? I've looked for a few as well. I may have some things in mind that may involve a certain young school teacher.

Reactions: w41k3r

Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017
Well here's the first image I planned for today. Things don't always work out sometimes. Anyway... Should have the second image tonight. A bleed in to @lockhear series. Sophia and Ellie do a little bonding.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
@mannitt
Again, not for free criticism's sake, but I found somethnig strange in his dick's proprotions... something like it is bigger at its end, Would it be possible?
Nice pose anyway. Keep on!

With best regards,

Reactions: ROCKER_179

Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017
Haven't quite nailed down Patricia yet. Still looking though. Which guys are you thinking about? I've looked for a few as well. I may have some things in mind that may involve a certain young school teacher.
My little own here. Go for it, mate. It's a fair progression of the story, in both those two paths.

With best regards,

mannitt

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
@mannitt
Again, not for free criticism's sake, but I found somethnig strange in his dick's proprotions... something like it is bigger at its end, Would it be possible?
Nice pose anyway. Keep on!

With best regards,
It is possible but I didn't do anything with those settings. Just moved it into the pose for it to be in mouth in her mouth. Again I have no problem with anyone telling me that something seems off. It helps actually.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes