Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
FanArt: (Payment series)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HiRes download links:
, , , ,

vaal2000

May 9, 2017
Sophia's new home looks really awesome, compared to her family villa... Did you build all the environment from scratch or it's prebuilt assets?

Reactions: makcim334

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
Sophia's new home looks really awesome, compared to her family villa... Did you build all the environment from scratch or it's prebuilt assets?
Prebuilt, of course. It would be madness to get all pieces together one by one o_O.

Guess it would be totally unrealistic to get a deepthroat on that cock, lmao.
Remember - reality is often stranger than fiction ;)

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
Lipstick? Umm, it's manageable, but I need help with identify Sophia's house asset. Maybe it's a part of some house bundle or standalone asset, I don't know. Here are some screenshots from the game with that house:

Please - if anyone knows what asset is used there, let me know. I am beginning to be desperate :D. Thank you :HeyGuys:

Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017
@lockhear
My apologies, but English isn't my mother language, and so... what do you precisely mean for 'house asset'?

With best regards,

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
@lockhear
My apologies, but English isn't my mother language, and so... what do you precisely mean for 'house asset'?

With best regards,
Model (object) for DAZ Studio. You can find them directly at or they can be created by some other company. I just need the name.

Reactions: Vitek150

vaal2000

May 9, 2017
To be honest, that house looks cheap :))
Look at that handrail for example... It rather fits a downtown cottage than a villa. Not to mention, on the sides it goes to the middle of the windows, something its never done.

But if you want to recreate the exact same place, your choice. Though I'd aim at being better, as you've been so far hehe.

Reactions: lockhear

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
Wow nice @mannitt! Forbidden fruit is the sweetest :extremelyhappy:. I hope we will see much more from you here :HeyGuys:.

Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017
Model (object) for DAZ Studio. You can find them directly at or they can be created by some other company. I just need the name.
Well, mate. I'm not an expert, as you sure instead are. I was only able to find these out at DAZ3D, hope it's useful as a starter for your purposes: and . Even you already noticed them, though - so in this case, my apologies.

With best regards,

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes