Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

mannitt

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
You are fucking good
Please make a small small story
but add Patricia with Sophia and Ellie
Are you have Sophia and Ellie Bonding 2?
Yep just a few pages back but I'm including all three in this message as well. Still working on finding Patricia. Those three are the ones I'm thinking of for my idea. Glad you like them.

Well here's the first image I planned for today. Things don't always work out sometimes. Anyway... Should have the second image tonight. A bleed in to @lockhear series. Sophia and Ellie do a little bonding.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And here's the second image.

Last one to round off the crossover of lockhear's Payment series. Will do much more but based on my own ideas. Still looking at suggestions though. A little inspiration never hurts.

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
Sweet :). I can tell that the most difficult part of all this is finding the appropriate asset :WutFace:. Daunting task :D.

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
@mannitt

Looks pretty spot on to me.

@lockhear

Yeah, take a look at the Big Brother Fan pages. They've been having a nightmare matching some characters and seems they still haven't sorted out the MC's Aunt even though the game was abandoned a long while back. L&P has loads of clothes changing going on and some tricky locations too so it's daunting alright.

mannitt

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
@lockhear
Yeah it is hard. But I've noticed sometimes a developer sticks to a certain type or artists. So sometimes it's easier. I'm a little surprised I found the one for Patricia. I wasn't sure at first.

@DrDougal
Cool! I was hoping it wasn't just me.

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
Maybe we should start making a list of assets which have we found. Yeah, it's not very rewarding when you spend countless hours or even days searching in daz archives for certain body model, hair, clothing, accesories, enviroment etc etc and then giving it "for free" here.

mannitt

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I don't mind too much doing that. I appreciate the other game asset threads. I could do that at some point. I've found a good amount of models and assets for the game. Still several I haven't though. Pretty much the entire neighbor family I don't know.

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
I've got my own project already and don't have much space left for more, but i'd be happy to help find assets. It's all about details, such as the newest red T-shirt Sophia is wearing is an add on texture pack, not an original pack. I have a buddy on another site who is like a total Ninja for identifying Artists, wish I had that as a Super Power :p

Reactions: Jag Hond

mannitt

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I'm working on my own as well. So I understand that. I can only identify if I've used it or have seen it a lot. Being able to easily do that would be great.

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
Allright. Maybe it would be better to have that list in the first post (it's mine, by coincidence :closedeyesmile: ). So I'll start to write there what have I found and add everything what others found, if it is ok with you. I think just the name of the ingame character and link to DAZ official asset page would be enough). Characters, Clothes, Hair, things, cars, enviroments etc..

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
Scanning the CG's again and i'm thinking Corridors and Stairwells are homemade by L&P with the Environment Build Kits. I recognise most rooms though and I have that Park already. I don't like the Park though as it cripples my system with the Grass switched on :oops: L&P must have a superior kit to me I imagine.

mannitt

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Yeah that's cool. I'll send you a message with what I have so far. When I get back to the PC.

mannitt

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Yeah I found the backyard and pool. That one was really easy actually. The front I'm still lost on.

L&P must have a superior kit to me I imagine.
He's said he has a 1080ti. That's better than mine. Also he has already burned a GPU as well. So he's taxing his system a lot. I haven't used the park. Should try it see what it does.

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
Done. I added the list of what I have found so far to the OP. I hope it will grow up constantly :closedeyesmile:.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes