Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
PATRICIA GOES TO JASON'S PARTY - PART 1
PGTJP0001.jpg Patricia pulled her Car up after spotting a familiar figure waving at her on the Sidewalk.
PGTJP0002.jpg Jason "Glad you could make it. Is your Sister not here too?"
Patricia "Sorry no, she's swamped with Papers to mark from School and says sorry."
Jason "Too bad. We had a lot of fun the other week."
Patricia "I know you all did young man and I felt like you left me out."
Jason "Ohh..."
PGTJP0003.jpg Jason "...Well this is some of the team. We can only have 12 people in here at a time max but we get total privacy here. No neighbors complaining about our loud Music. Is the Music okay?"
Patricia "Relax, I'm not that old and past it yet."
Jason "Your not old sorry, I mean your the hottest..."
Patricia "Hotter than my Sister?"
Jason "Uh yeah. Totally."
Patricia "Your so sweet, but a terrible liar. Everyone loves my Sisters Tits and Ass don't they?"
Jason "Maybe, but you've got the most stunning eyes and smile I've ever seen."
PGTJP0004.jpg Haru "Hey Patricia, you look stunning tonight and I like your Yellow wheels too."
Patricia "Thank's Haru for coming out to meet me and helping me Park. A true Gent."
Haru "Th..Thanks."

To be Continued...

Mikk88

Jun 6, 2018
PATRICIA GOES TO JASON'S PARTY - PART 1
View attachment 158449 Patricia pulled her Car up after spotting a familiar figure waving at her on the Sidewalk.
View attachment 158451
Jason "Glad you could make it. Is your Sister not here too?"
Patricia "Sorry no, she's swamped with Papers to mark from School and says sorry."
Jason "Too bad. We had a lot of fun the other week."
Patricia "I know you all did young man and I felt like you left me out."
Jason "Ohh..."
View attachment 158452 Jason "...Well this is some of the team. We can only have 12 people in here at a time max but we get total privacy here. No neighbors complaining about our loud Music. Is the Music okay?"
Patricia "Relax, I'm not that old and past it yet."
Jason "Your not old sorry, I mean your the hottest..."
Patricia "Hotter than my Sister?"
Jason "Uh yeah. Totally."
Patricia "Your so sweet, but a terrible liar. Everyone loves my Sisters Tits and Ass don't they?"
Jason "Maybe, but you've got the most stunning eyes and smile I've ever seen."
View attachment 158453 Haru "Hey Patricia, you look stunning tonight and I like your Yellow wheels too."
Patricia "Thank's Haru for coming out to meet me and helping me Park. A true Gent."
Haru "Th..Thanks."

To be Continued...
Maybe Patricia or Haru can call her and she´ll join later ;)

B

BigWamanHunter

Can we have romantic dogfart/perrie woodman scenarios with sophia ? The lesbian stuff here is much better than the gangbangs and orgies imo. Its much more subtle and slow which feels good, the latter is too numb, like she is on alzheimer's and has no idea as whats happening as they use her. No offense, just my personal opinion, I appreciate the work done here. Its very good.

For example : The movers revisit her, another morning breakfast session. This time sophia is a bit more open as she has gone through several subtle lewd situations, nothing outright. So she reacts more playfully to their comments and conversations and like JOHN she exhibits herself and bends over, arching ass, swaying her hips invitingly towards her guests. (she is not a full slut but at a crossroad right now, she is starting to enjoy the attentions. The fact that they could have her right there if they wanted, turns her onbig time.)

One of them couldn't help it. He goes near her, slaps her ass followed by a firm squeeze, as she was still stalling with thing she intentionally dropped. She squeaks and turns backs. Her reaction is a mix of discomfort, submission and enabling. The guy apologizes and tries to explain his action, she notices his erection up close and couldn't gaze away. He notices it and puts her hand on his pants, his hand on her bare hips and navel caressing it as she subconsciously sways it forward. Meanwhile Dylan is watching them(liam and ellie absent, he was supposed to wake up 2 hrs later).

He enters the scene, takes a rolling pin, lances it straight to the guy's crotch. He falls down in extreme pain, crying. His pals stand up and beat the shit out of dylan. Sophia begs them to stop as her son lies KO'd with nose bleeds and shit. They say it was SHE who purposefully lead them, then her son comes in and hits a man where it hurts the most. She can shout and call for help all sge wants, but they gonna rape his ass and make him truly BLEEED, unless she can magically heal their friend. She gotta make him hard again and release his tension.

By now all her romantic thoughts are gone. She is angry, annoyed and scared. She dresses her sons wounds, gives him some strong sleeping pills,put him in bed and returns to them. They coerce her to dance for them, put on a show, rub her ass on his crotch, give him an HJ. But she disagrees to full nudity or using her mouth. Its goes on for sometime, but no result. He say it'd help if she agrees to let his friends violate her. They all jump on her simultaneously, before she finishes her reply. She tries to stop them at first but stops caring after sometime. They act like animals but never do anything to hurt her, they were pretty gentle, they refuse to penetrate her, they want her to ask for it. Her anger and frustration has decreased. Might as well try to enjoy it if cant escape, she thinks.

They undress her, take her to the kitchen, place het on a table. Squeeze some lemon on her tits, take some ketchup and stuff and pour it on her boobs, ass, thighs, navel then start digging in. Tears roll from her soulless eyes, she is quite and expressionless. She been verbally saying no before this with occasional feeble attempts to break free. Now she is on a trance, she subconsciously uses her hands to push one of bald, tattoo'd heads into her mams as he chokes on them. She gently starts moving her hips and ass back and forth, locks her thighs on a guy. She is inviting them to do more. One tries to train her asshole. She pushes it back with energy, so it'd go in more deep. They guy who was attacked by dylan tries his luck with her mouth, he happy as he regains his vigor. She doesn't react to it but submits to him, lets him fuck her throat.

After two fingers he tries to put a cucumber inside her ass, lubricated by some ketchup, honey and mustard oil he found nearby. It swiftly goes in deep after some initial difficulty. Something clicks in her, she shouts NOOO STOP! NO...LIAM!! as she tries to break free vigorously. She tries to remove the dick still attempting to fuck her mouth. She can't breathe, she feels claustrophobic. She bites down HARD as she kicks off the folks working her lower body. His dick bleeds.

Their leader returns(he wasn't present before, he was out for some reason). He sees sophia breakdown in madness as his goons were trying to rape her. He kicks their ass, puts a blanket on her, takes out the cucumber from her ass and chides the shit out of them. The guy with the dick injury is treated with local first aid kit then sent to a doctor. They clean up the house and everything, she slowly regains her sanity. Then the leader, takes her to the bathroom strips and instructs his guys to make videos of her with him as a blackmail material so she would keep quiet about everything happened. He doesn't want rape charges for his men. He explains it to her. She assures she wont reveal it to nobody and take care of dylan. But she agrees to the video with a smile. Things get a lil out of hand but no penetration.

They all take a bath together. She helps them clean up as they clean her up. The guy with broken dick returns. Ut was a pretty serious injury but should heal in a few weeks, nothing permanent. She sits down with them, wet, naked and explains all her inner turmoil, how she enjoyed most of it and they are not to be blamed completely. She still loves her husband dearly and won't let anyone probe her pussy but offers them a BJ. There is a big Blowbang scene. She goes to the only guy left out, gives him a warm hug, kisses passionately(only guy she'll ever kiss). She apologizes for everything thst happened to him saying it was both parties fault. She wants to cheer him up,asks him to punish her. He wants the cucumber back in her ass. She bends down with a playful look and lets him have the honor. He empties a bottle of castor oil on her ass and its completely inside. They talk some more and the movers leave. She bids them farewell from the main door, still covered in cum. She cleans up again, cries a little, pukes all the cum she swallowed but doesn't remove the cucumber. She cant fully enjoy sucking off ppl, not yet but she is starting to enjoy the anal probing. She dresses up, goes to dylan hugs him tightly and weeps. She later develops a weird twisted logic of keeping her vagina only for liam but her other holes will be public property.

Was planning for a something small but i guess i went a bit overboard with my imagination. Forgive the english and depravity.

hunt001

Jul 15, 2017
can someone make continuing story where sophia and her friend/sister agrees to go shopping and clubbing with the boys they met and exchanged numbers.

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
FanArt: (Payment II series)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mannitt

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Needed to practice some hardcore stuff. So I thought Sophia should help. Here she is many years from now.

L☹VE

Devil May Cry
Donor
Nov 21, 2017
Needed to practice some hardcore stuff. So I thought Sophia should help. Here she is many years from now.
heh, i love hardcore stuff, good work ;)

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes