Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

mannitt

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Strange the shit I miss while I'm busy. Too bad it seems there's another delay. On the plus side, I have my own stuff to keep me busy. Had a little down time and decided to test something out. So here are a couple of stand-alone images again.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
How the fuck did I miss this AWESOME thread I have no idea, considering Sophia is one of my fav MILFs, even tho we didn't get any official sex scenes with her, but I still love the game and story!!

Thanks @lockhear @mannitt @DrDougal @lexx228 @globsis for all the amazing art, I sure checked every single post in here! As you might have tell by my like notifications LOL
Also loving that besides standalone renders, you guys made shorts stories!!

IF you are taking any requests, within the possibilities, is there a chance to have a Sophia and Sam scene during music lessons, or Sam and Dylan having a threesome with her.
Or well, footballer kids gangbanging her at the stadium :p

Keep it up guys!

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
@madbloke

Just need to get the Alyssa Story finished. It's going to be about 8 pics and it's back indoors as outdoor stuff is tough, then i'm doing the Patty Story and have something planned that hopefully hasn't been done before (no not animations) on CG and everyone will enjoy ;)

Reactions: Jansen and madbloke

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
I'll probably be moving my Art on to another Site soon. I'm an Artist and will continue making light where there is dark, no matter who try's to put a stop to it.
COMING PRETTY SOON I HOPE: THE FINAL PART OF A DATE WITH ALYSSA
AWAM0017.jpg Sophia "This place is huge. Who owns it?"
Alyssa "I do, effectively. My Grandfather was a Pastor and Custodian and he handed the keys to my Mother and now me."
Sophia "And you look after all this on your own?"
Alyssa "No, I have some Cousins and Locals who help. We come down here twice a year and clean it up... C'mon. Take a look inside."

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
This thread is for fan-art. Everything else is off-topic. Thanks.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
I'll probably be moving my Art on to another Site soon. I'm an Artist and will continue making light where there is dark, no matter who try's to put a stop to it.
COMING PRETTY SOON I HOPE: THE FINAL PART OF A DATE WITH ALYSSA
View attachment 151810 Sophia "This place is huge. Who owns it?"
Alyssa "I do, effectively. My Grandfather was a Pastor and Custodian and he handed the keys to my Mother and now me."
Sophia "And you look after all this on your own?"
Alyssa "No, I have some Cousins and Locals who help. We come down here twice a year and clean it up... C'mon. Take a look inside."
You mention a grandfather, and now I want Sophia to get nailed by an old man hehehe

Reactions: PapaJohnLunchMeat
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes