Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
Looking for any advice, tips opinions on the model before i try any scenes

View attachment 153191 View attachment 153192

I'm not sure if her default skin is the proper look. Her "ass-etts" seem off to me
Don't worry about it too much. None of us have "exactly" Sophia. L&P made a lot of morphing to her body and it is nearly impossible to made 100% copy of her. Just try and we will see ;).

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
FanArt: (Payment II series)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
Hello friend Lockhear, your renders are perfect. Is it possible give me advice about settings renders zone in DAZ for similar rendering resolution like yours? Thank you so much. aki
Hi, this is not the right thread to ask about. it. There is a . My advice? Just install DAZ and start experimenting :).

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
THE FINAL PART OF A DATE WITH ALYSSA
AWAM0013.jpg Alyssa: "I made this earlier today. Hope you like it."
Sophia looked at the Church in amazement, but couldn't help but stare at her friends Butt as she bent over. She was magnetized to Alyssa now.
AWAM0014.jpg Sophia "Amazing, this is delicious Alyssa, I need to sample your Cooking more often."
Alyssa "Sure, drop in to my place whenever you like. I have plenty more for you to taste."
AWAM0015.jpg Sophia "I think you have a little bit of Cheese stuck in your hair."
AWAM0016.jpg Sophia "Hold still, I've got it."
AWAM0017.jpg Sophia carefully removed the Cheese, but then Alyssa leaned in closer and licked the Cheese off Sophia's fingers. Alyssa then softly liked and sucked on Sophia's fingers for several minutes even though the Cheese was gone and smiled at Sophia.
AWAM0018.jpg Alyssa then climbed around and on to Sophia and she didn't want to stop her.
Alyssa "Hi..."
Sophia "Hi..."
Alyssa "I wanted to do this since the 1st day we met, but i've never been with another woman before. I don't know what I'm doing anymore."
Sophia "I don't know what i'm doing either. But I don't want to stop."
AWAM0019.jpg For several minutes the 2 women kissed each other. Then Alyssa moved her hand to Sophia's crotch.
Alyssa "I want to explore more, but I don't think this is the place for this. I feel like my Grandfather might be watching."
AWAM0020.jpg Sophia "I've been married to a man for nearly 2 decades, but now I can't keep my hands off this gorgeous woman before me. This has never happened to me before."
Alyssa "Let's just try it out like these chocolates, I don't know what these flavors are, here have one."
AWAM0021.jpg Sophia "I don't want this day to end, but it's getting late and we've got a long journey home."
Alyssa "When can I see you again?"
Sophia "Well my Cousin just dropped in out the blue, but she'll be alright without me. I'll drop in tomorrow after i've dropped the kids at school If I can."
Alyssa "I'll wait for you, whenever. Let's be going then."

The End?

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes