4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
I guess I can try that, the game I was playing was new in 25.2 so it's fixed in 25.3? (with a new start)
i dont know. i had the problem in version 24. made a new game and it was fixed. i think the only difference is that i didn't use unren on the new save, not sure how that would be problem but

ismilelots

Jul 2, 2020
I had this same thing. I had to load the old version of the game, then I texted one of the characters so it would save that screen, resaved it, and it loaded into the new version. Really weird.
Thanks for the tip, but that didn't work for me. I really hate the thought of starting all over again

TutuRutuT

Mar 6, 2021
So difficult to understand all the tricls even if it certainly give a lot of pleasure to the developper. Just checking it for the developpements with madison (less classical than the other relationships) so I hope it will dev, and have a real animation on this big ass daughter spanking (allright I love also relations with candy and ethan, and especially ethan/mother/madison)

ItshRoll

Dec 28, 2022
hey, not matter what i do, this always happens, I've re-downloaded, launched a troubleshoot, ran as admin, any advice, i've played the game previously a while back, and never had a problem.....

Warwolf27

May 18, 2024
Probé el juego hace poco y creo que es brillante, espero que Metamira siga actualizándolo.
Aprovecho para preguntar si "brandon" tiene escena de creampie y como lograrlo.
Madison y Candy son un espectáculo dorado en términos de corrupción y desarrollo de la trama.
saludos desde LATAM!!!

foible

Aug 29, 2017
hey, not matter what i do, this always happens, I've re-downloaded, launched a troubleshoot, ran as admin, any advice, i've played the game previously a while back, and never had a problem.....
Try deleting the persistent file in your save folder

Reactions: ItshRoll

sinichi1998

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2018
guys please help , when i tell the family to not do any chores and they dont do it the money still gets subtracted from me . not able to edit the save file too , need 500 cash for the pearcing event.

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes