4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
cant get the nerd glory or text to trigger, anything special need to happen first? caught up on all other events for him
I don't think Nerd has a Gloryhole scene yet, but if you go into the Boys toilets and knock on the door for scenes that include Nerd

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
MetaMira
I'm having a lot of problems with clicking multiple things at a time, where you make a dialogue selection and the object behind the dialogue gets selected too.
This might be a "me problem" but there is a weird issue were if you use a door to exit a dialogue the person you were talking to comes with you and stays on screen no matter where you go until you return to where ever they are and start a new conversation with them.

Can you disable the background layer while dialogues are in play?

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
MetaMira
I'm having a lot of problems with clicking multiple things at a time, where you make a dialogue selection and the object behind the dialogue gets selected too.
This might be a "me problem" but there is a weird issue were if you use a door to exit a dialogue the person you were talking to comes with you and stays on screen no matter where you go until you return to where ever they are and start a new conversation with them.

Can you disable the background layer while dialogues are in play?
i had that problem too and i fixed it. unforunately the fix is starting a new game, i think the save from a previous version messes up some kinda toggle

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
i had that problem too and i fixed it. unforunately the fix is starting a new game, i think the save from a previous version messes up some kinda toggle
I guess I can try that, the game I was playing was new in 25.2 so it's fixed in 25.3? (with a new start)

ismilelots

Jul 2, 2020
I've been loving this game, until right now. The activating the phone pops up an error screen. Is there some way to fix it? Or do I have to start all over again? GamePhoneImg.jpg

Mao_T

May 7, 2017
Still trying to get cutdown_bikini for candy, not sure what I'm missing trigger wise, I've done every variation with her around the house

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
I've been loving this game, until right now. The activating the phone pops up an error screen. Is there some way to fix it? Or do I have to start all over again? View attachment 3644271
I had this same thing. I had to load the old version of the game, then I texted one of the characters so it would save that screen, resaved it, and it loaded into the new version. Really weird.

Reactions: ismilelots
4.10 star(s) 38 Votes