VN Ren'Py A SuperHero Story [v0.6] [EXVStudios]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ASuperHeroStory-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
I am following my own vision. I want to tell a story I have in my own mind and I don't mind adding sex scenes/kinks that people will enjoy. Adding what other people want from me, doesn't make me step away from my own story.
Nice release. This story is developing nicely. Looking forward to what's next. You did exactly what you said here you added some things players asked for and didn't alter your story in a way that it became a completely different story. Well done ExvStudios

Reactions: ExvStudios

ExvStudios

Developing A Superhero Story
Game Developer
May 3, 2021
lots of comments about ntr but no ntr in planned tags. either dev hasnt desided yet or he understood that these two (harem already planned/ntr thtinking about it) dont mix together. hopefully its the latter cause your player (and in extent) your paying pool will be very very very small.
but you do you.

good luck with your game either way.
It's not planned anymore, after seeing the reaction I've scrapped it.
These devs mix all this shit together to get support from as many sources as possible. They don't plan anything out they just do what gets them more money.
My face when a game-maker is trying to listen to people who'll play the game.
And yes, sex-wise I don't have that many things planned. I have a planned story that I want to tell and that's what I'm trying to do.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
My face when a game-maker is trying to listen to people who'll play the game.
And yes, sex-wise I don't have that many things planned. I have a planned story that I want to tell and that's what I'm trying to do.
And that's exactly what you should do. Tell your story the way you want. And if you come across a point in it, where you think some lewd content fits, add it, if you want. That way you stay true to your vision and you can proudly present your VN at the end of the day. And a story, that you like yourself and where you have been putting your heart into, will definitely also be liked by others. And now that you figured out, who you want to attract (community/fanbase), things can go smoothly for you.

I wish you much success. Will take look at later release, story looks interesting enough!

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
I would say it is more coherent now after the story change but maybe the tags needs looking over no sexy times at all in it yet. Futa still going to be a thing?

ExvStudios

Game Developer
May 3, 2021
I would say it is more coherent now after the story change but maybe the tags needs looking over no sexy times at all in it yet. Futa still going to be a thing?
I hopr you can avoid the Futa content
Futa is still planned for one character but people who want to see futa will have to toggle it on specifically. If you don't want to see futa content, you'll never come across it

Reactions: BGRW2020

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
A SuperHero Story [v0.5] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 72mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It's not planned anymore, after seeing the reaction I've scrapped it.
Is the game going to be a harem? I have been playing and I have seen that on many occasions I have to either choose whether to give points to one or the other LI, or even if I give points to one, I take points away from another. I'm not a big fan of choosing (that's why I play harem games, so I don't choose between LIs and so I don't have to choose if I give points to girl A or girl B, I prefer to choose between whether I want to give points to girl A or not, and then, in a different choice, whether to give it to girl B or not) so If the game is going to be like this, I guess I'll pass of it.

Reactions: AlexTorch

ExvStudios

Game Developer
May 3, 2021
Is the game going to be a harem? I have been playing and I have seen that on many occasions I have to either choose whether to give points to one or the other LI, or even if I give points to one, I take points away from another. I'm not a big fan of choosing (that's why I play harem games, so I don't choose between LIs and so I don't have to choose if I give points to girl A or girl B, I prefer to choose between whether I want to give points to girl A or not, and then, in a different choice, whether to give it to girl B or not) so If the game is going to be like this, I guess I'll pass of it.
Yes it will be a harem. The points are not used YET but will change the amount of scenes/renders you'll see. At the end of the game you as the MC can be sexually involved with every girl but the amount of scenes you'll have with them will depend on which you treat better. I just want everyone to have a little bit of a different experience depending on the girl they like the most

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yes it will be a harem. The points are not used YET but will change the amount of scenes/renders you'll see. At the end of the game you as the MC can be sexually involved with every girl but the amount of scenes you'll have with them will depend on which you treat better. I just want everyone to have a little bit of a different experience depending on the girl they like the most
Well, I don't like choosing whether I want to give points to LI A or I prefer to give them to LI B. It's something that usually makes me abandon games if I see it happening a lot (twice is starting to be too much, three is too much). If I like both LIs, it doesn't matter which one I like more, I want to give points to both. I prefer the option of "Give points to the LI A or not give points to anyone", so I don't have to choose between LIs, and if I'm not interested in the LI A, I can stop giving her the points, and if I am interested, I give points to her.

ExvStudios

Game Developer
May 3, 2021
Well, I don't like choosing whether I want to give points to LI A or I prefer to give them to LI B. It's something that usually makes me abandon games if I see it happening a lot (twice is starting to be too much, three is too much). If I like both LIs, it doesn't matter which one I like more, I want to give points to both. I prefer the option of "Give points to the LI A or not give points to anyone", so I don't have to choose between LIs, and if I'm not interested in the LI A, I can stop giving her the points, and if I am interested, I give points to her.
Fair enough. I'll put this under consideration when making the upcoming versions

Reactions: BlasKyau
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes