VN Ren'Py A SuperHero Story [v0.6] [EXVStudios]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes
Apr 5, 2023
View attachment 2946622

Overview:
You've just learned that you have to potential to possess super-human abilities. In a world full of superheroes and supervillains, will you be able to make an impact?
Join a secret SuperHero Academy, unlock your full potential, create your own story.
And also, if you want to, fuck every woman you meet.​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-22
Release Date: 2023-09-17
Developer: EXV Studios - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2946617 View attachment 2946627 View attachment 2946624 View attachment 2946621 View attachment 2946620 View attachment 2946629 View attachment 2946625 View attachment 2946623
Any news about the next update?

Rickarus

Nov 24, 2019
Yes it will be a harem. The points are not used YET but will change the amount of scenes/renders you'll see. At the end of the game you as the MC can be sexually involved with every girl but the amount of scenes you'll have with them will depend on which you treat better. I just want everyone to have a little bit of a different experience depending on the girl they like the most
In regards to this, what I will say is that - while obviously, it's better for you to make the game that you want to make, and not just constantly bow to everyone's requests - it's also important to understand that the majority of players won't plan on playing through any of these VNs multiple times to see any scenes they missed, and will instead just feel cheated when they miss out on scenes because it was impossible to see them all in one playthrough.

As BlasKyau mentioned, it can sometimes be preferable - at least in a harem-focused game - to simply build choices around whether or not you like each girl individually, so a player can choose to leave a girl out of the harem if the dislike them, or bring them in if they do, and then have the option of avoiding scenes if the specific kink/sex act of the scene is not to their liking.

That being said, I'm sure that if some enterprising coder wanted to, they could build a mod that would let players see all the scenes, either through cheating the points, or letting them "choose" both options, down the line, if you chose to simply continue the way you have been going. So again, do what you feel is right for the game you want to make, do what you can to make the content as good as you can, and the other grievances will seem small in comparison.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
A SuperHero Story [v0.6] [EXVStudios]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
3DCG, Male protagonist, Superpowers, Romance, Customizable, Futa/trans, Vaginal sex, Monster girl, Lesbian, Fantasy, Handjob

Planned Tags: Minigames, Harem, Anal Sex, Drugs, Footjob, Trap, Vaginal Sex, Voyeurism, Adventure, Humor, Superpowers
Is the futa, trans, or trap content AVOIDABLE? There is no mention on the main page, as I'm not a fan of penis (penises on girls)...so I was wondering this before I try this title.

ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
ExvStudios hi dev is there ntr contents in currently now or you will planning to add in the future updates?
It would be nice to be clear about this

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
How dark are we talking here?
Also, the Succubus-looking woman in the cover image is going to be one of the main supervillains that is a Futa. I haven't thought that much about NTR content, but I will definitely consider it!
Well, with that said, I wish you well.

Reactions: bobdickgus

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Is there going to be a poll for a better name than, "Principal" ? :sneaky: Just asking!

I'm liking what I'm seeing so far. Good Gerb! ExvStudios. (y)

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Now you have my attention
Yep - Agree here. Knowing the will be no NTR in the future makes me want to try this VN out. I am not really into superpowers, but as long as it is not used to force girls against their will (hypnosis, mindcontrol and/or mindbreak, force, or something "funny" like that), I have no problem with it. I will keep an eye on this one...

Reactions: Faxe10%

ExvStudios

Developing A Superhero Story
Game Developer
May 3, 2021
Yep - Agree here. Knowing the will be no NTR in the future makes me want to try this VN out. I am not really into superpowers, but as long as it is not used to force girls against their will (hypnosis, mindcontrol and/or mindbreak, force, or something "funny" like that), I have no problem with it. I will keep an eye on this one...
Oh no, the only ways that superpowers will have an effect on the sex scenes will be consensual ones.
For example:
The Butterfly girl can change her size so she will shrink down and use MC's cock to do a little pole dance.

Y2k94

Jan 16, 2019
so there is no futa content! why the tag then and why isn't it in the planned section?

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes