• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py A SuperHero Story [v0.6] [EXVStudios]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

ExvStudios

Developing A Superhero Story
Game Developer
May 3, 2021
So, there will be an option to change the futa content to female content.

I hope that the NTR can be deactivated as soon as the game starts, although if it never exists, even better.
Everything will be turned off (Except standart sex scenes) by default. People will be able to toggle them on (Futa, NTR, Footjobs, Boobjobs, Any and all kinks I am hoping to implement)

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
So far it sounds good. And having something aside from the "18 year old going into his first year of college" trope is a welcome change. Renders, besides the obvious and already pointed out quality, look good. Will let it cook for a while. Hope to see more updates in the near future.

And as for the kinks, sounds awesome. My only advice is, be honest and upfront. That way you will earn the trust of the people and they will be more willing to support you. Nothing hurts a dev more than being caught lying.

I wish you much success!

PS: Maybe open a ticket for the developer badge, that way your posts stand out a little more.

Sevaroq

Jan 6, 2021
Usually the first thing that gets the player's attention, besides the tags, is the render quality and models. Since you're hoping to save up and earn money to upgrade your set up, you'll need to compensate with a solid, compelling story.

As opposed to other devs relying on great renders yet having average or mediocre storytelling.

Reactions: ExvStudios

ExvStudios

Developing A Superhero Story
Game Developer
May 3, 2021
Hm, are animations planned or not? Thx for you answer.
There are currently 4 animations in the game, 3 more are already rendered and will be added in the next version. At the end of development I'm hoping to have at least 2 animations per sex scene

Reactions: Saphfire

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
After suffering a tragedy where both of your parents were killed as collateral damage during a fight between two Super people.

This aim of this game is to be fully customizable. You want specific kinks? Sure! You don't want to see them? Of course!
For example, the player can choose to enable "Futanari" content and the renders will change as seen in the first and second preview.
A number of people have commented that both parents being dead is somewhat atypical in AVN games; however, it's fairly typical in superhero origins (Batman, Superman, Nightwing, Spider-Man, etc.).

A note: while I applaud your thought to allow many kinks to be either allowed or disallowed, this can lead to:
  • Extra development time, as you need to render multiple copies of scenes (one with futa enabled, one without; if you allow for pregnant characters, then one with preggo bellies, one without; each new such item will double the amount of renders);
  • Seemingly small updates - as you produce scenes some readers will have turned off, what's a two hour update with everything on may become a 20 minute update for some.
If you're creating this out of pure creativity and love of the process of making it, no problem; if you're looking for support, this may have an impact on that.

henten

Jul 21, 2020
will any of the romancable characters be the one I can choose to be futa/trans?

\FOXBOT/

What does the fox say?
Modder
Donor
Sep 21, 2021
Game/Developer: A Superhero Story/ EXVStudios - F95zone
Game Version: 0.6
Mod Version: 0.3
Here is my walkthrough mod for A Superhero Story. This highlights the best choices and gives insight on branching paths.

PS: Updated to 0.6 / I'll leave the old version up since this is a complete rework of the story

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:

ASuperheroStory1.png ASuperheroStory2.png

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes