VN Ren'Py A Summer in Mexico [v0.2.5] [La Cucaracha Studios]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
LaCucarachaStudios
From the early portion of the game we learn Tia was short for Antonia the eldest daughter of Aunt Luz however the MC calls Aunt Luz Tia 2 times.

First time is when he is going to meet Camila for the first time, the Aunt calls to him to tell him Izzy has been waiting for a bit, and he calls her Tia.

Second time is at the dinner table with Luz, Izzy, Camila and he asks to go with the girls. "Uhh, hey Tia, can I go with them instead?"

Few other minor spelling mistakes, one "immediatly" should be immediately. (I suggest doing a once over on all the text).

Replay button has an error Exception: DynamicImage ['g_luz_hug']: could not find image. ('g_luz_hug')

Using Replay the error makes you restart the game.

As a minor suggestion, when you want players to see an image (example: spanked butt), having the start of it being without the text box for a second or so would be good instead of relying on players to press H key.

Reactions: roxasxiv

LaCucarachaStudios

Game Developer
May 8, 2019
Lovely update to the game.
intresting how things are turning out for the MC.
As for the finael before the update ended. Are you planning on running different plotlines or?
Yeah, some of the things in the next arc I was inspired by Ravager.

In other news, I'm going to begin translating to Russian and Spanish.

Reactions: Rohse

leequiring

Dec 12, 2018
LaCucarachaStudios
From the early portion of the game we learn Tia was short for Antonia the eldest daughter of Aunt Luz however the MC calls Aunt Luz Tia 2 times.

First time is when he is going to meet Camila for the first time, the Aunt calls to him to tell him Izzy has been waiting for a bit, and he calls her Tia.

Second time is at the dinner table with Luz, Izzy, Camila and he asks to go with the girls. "Uhh, hey Tia, can I go with them instead?"
Tia is Spanish for aunt.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Does the image in the restaurant mean there will be crossover characters?
An image showing the money stuffing
image showing the hugs
animations for the other sex scenes.

Evelyn says "I have to congratulate Evelyn on raising such a fine son." (pretty sure this should be "Evita", or "Elena" for some reason she gets different names through the game.)

It would be nice if there was some type of pronunciation/enunciation guide on the Spanish words, even a voice file if you click the word to play and you can hear it, also a definition.

Not a fan of the flashing of the black and image when cumming, since it isn't like a couple of times and instead keeps going until you click.

Warhammer joke feels like MC should make a note on it being 40k and how the fuck would she know about the tau?

"Your tits sure have grown, hasn't it?" "haven't they?"

bunch of misspellings of Isabella.

Yeah... 'fun' friends. : Yeah... "friends" having "fun".

Your mom still gives you spankings, just like our teachers back in the day, huh? (this reads wrong, which person's mom? If Maria then shouldn't "you" be "us" or "Isabella"? Also why the "huh?" at the end, she would know for a fact.)

"I heard that because of that incident, Camila and I are in trouble" (Wouldn't she know if she is in trouble, Luz would have spoke to her, especially because the reason she was on screen was after speaking to Luz to get Maria.)

The game needs a deep read over of the text.

The log button doesn't really look like a book.

In gallery "Image 'g_wedgiescene' not found.

Wish the arrows in the gallery were more centered.

Replay
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage ['g_wedgiescene']: could not find image. ('g_wedgiescene')

Reactions: roxasxiv
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes